• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Holy Ticket Price Batman!

ponyboy

Training Trainer
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A girl I'm dating asked to go to a Maple Leafs game with me so I decided to check out ticket prices (I live in Toronto). My uncle gets season tickets through his company, which are 2nd tier seats (about 30 rows from the ice) - pretty decent, but not the best seats in the house. Imagine how much they are...

Two tickets: $350!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Even the cheapest seats in the nosebleeds are $75 each. Unbelievable. With parking, beer and food it would probably cost close to $500 for three hours of entertainment. That's more than my car payment.

What are ticket prices where you live? I know Raptors tickets for good seats are about $75-100 each.

Get ready for it PB

one Beer $12
slice of pizza $4.50
Parking $20

I bought playoff tickets a few years ago against the Peguins each seat was $250 and that was the reds about 25 rows up. Ended up blowing $1000 that night. No wonder The Teachers Union won't let go of there Shares. :mad:

**** hockey mannnn

watch Vince Carter dunk on a 7 foot mother ****er is priceless

I would rather watch BBall anyway, there prices are through the Roof as well.

I had SEcond row seats at $250 a pc, at least I got them for free.

One ticket 25 $ same price for every seat... 5 $ to stand up. Its not the nhl, but they say that swedens league is the second best thing.

Youre lucky if you can get 1 ticket for $100 for the nose bleeds to see the Lakers over here. Its ridiculous. :mad:

Back