• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WTF is with gas prices??

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The U.S. has tons of oil fields and we occupy Iraq, but the gas prices are still $1.70 a gallon?? :wtf: Anyone who said that we went to Iraq for oil is obviously an idiot.

hmmm first Im glad that I dont own a car, 2nd I dont know how much gas is here right now, but I know that when I used to live back home at my moms that we would fill the car up across the boarder(5mins away) and it was WAYYY cheaper! :shrug:

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
The U.S. has tons of oil fields and we occupy Iraq, but the gas prices are still $1.70 a gallon?? :wtf: Anyone who said that we went to Iraq for oil is obviously an idiot.

That would be Iraq that said that. :lol:

If you think it wasn't mostly based on oil then you are a fool. They only justified it by taking down one of the most sinister men in my lifetime. Don't expect to see any extra oil now though, since we will put it in our reserves where it will be worth more as collateral to post towards huge loans from the world bank. Then when oil starts to become scarce we will start selling it off at inflated prices. That's great for our economy, but when the rest of the world catches on we may have some problems.

Oh man the cheapest that I have seen here is at $1.59. Nothing lower than that. I put about $30 of gas in my car every week. Hopefully by the summer it will get a lot cheaper.

u guys are lucky it's at 1.75 right now..a few weeks ago it was 1.80

$2.16 Here in Hawaii

holy shit bro

That's called "paradise tax"

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan

OMG this is the stupidist shit I have read all day, thanks man. Of course it was for the oil. You think that things happen this quickly, hell no. Bush is setting it up for the future, gas prices can't just immediately plummet. If there is anyone out there that thinks the US went to war to be nice and not for monetary gain of some kind you need a history lesson quick.

Be glad you're not in Canada. Our stuff even with the better exchange rate is .75 a liter - which I believe works out to $3 a gallon. With exchange I guess that's about $2.25/gallon. :mad:

Originally posted by ponyboy
Be glad you're not in Canada. Our stuff even with the better exchange rate is .75 a liter - which I believe works out to $3 a gallon. With exchange I guess that's about $2.25/gallon. :mad:

Damn, no cruising for you :(

Back