• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Have you wanked to Janet Jackson's boob yet?

Has Janet's world been in your bathroom yet?

• No, it's just one boob.

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Hell yes, it's a whole boob!

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Nope, I missed the superbowl!

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Will Tit not show you hers anymore??

Where has she been anyway?????????

Where is IT to say "sorry I haven't been giving her much reason to leave the house lately Chronno"

I found Ms. Jackson's tit to be distrubing and shaped much like a football.

one ugly bitch !!!! looks like her brother

If she didn't look like Michael and old enough to be my mom, maybe I woulda.

Whoever it was in Playboy like 15 years ago :lol: was hot.

IML Gear Cream!
it was hard to tell in the costumes she wore, but it appeared that Janet had gained some serious weight...did anyone else notice that?

I remember seeing her a few years ago and she was lean with a 6 pack of abs. :shrug:

I remember someone saying she gained a bunch of weight... Maybe her brothers situation is stressing her out, who knows.

Mudge-- LOL that was Latoya buddy

britney christina pink and janet gained weight

its j lo's turn :hehe:

Originally posted by Prince
it was hard to tell in the costumes she wore, but it appeared that Janet had gained some serious weight...did anyone else notice that?

I remember seeing her a few years ago and she was lean with a 6 pack of abs. :shrug:

I read somewhere that she gained the weight back after going off thyroid meds or something. Guess shes back on :shrug:

Originally posted by PreMier
Mudge-- LOL that was Latoya buddy

That would have at least been semi-worthwhile, even though the whole family looks so damn much alike.

Back