• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nitro Tech

lightinfantry

Killer of TIme
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it better to take it before or after a workout? And has anyone had any good experiences with it? Im new here just trying to suck all the knowledge out of yall! Thanks

I used to take this stuff for a while at 2-3 times a day and always after a workout. Some people say that this stuff does nothing more than any other Whey out there but for me it worked great. It was a little to pricey and was putting a hole in my pocket so that's why I stopped, although I plan on getting back on it once the new job roles in :) All in all I think it's a good product if you can afford it.

Peace,
Joe

Thanks for the info man I can afford it here on base we get it a little cheaper than most. Im 30 years old and always looking for a litle help

Dont waste your money on muscle-tech's hype.
Just spend your money on good quality whey protein (probably half as much as nitro-tech)

Cell-tech is just a bunch of sugar...if you want to go that route...buy creatine...ALA...and dextrose seperately...it's alot cheaper.

Hydroxycut was good till they took out the ephedra...dont waste your money on that either.

Creatine...protein...glutamine...good food....and hard work in the gym...that is ALL you need...dont waste your money on the latest supplements...they are usually bogus. (read up on here as well...collectively we have tried everything out there..so do what you did and keep asking!)

Thanks Doc I just bought some creatine today.I will look for a better version of a protein supp we dont get much here in the military. Some friends have said not to do the loading. They thought it was just a way to use it faster and make me buy more! Is it normal for the creatine to make ya feel a little wired?

It seems like military people always have Muscle Tech brand stuff?? I wonder if MuscleTech has a lot of ad's on bases and such?

Seriously though, nothing really wrong with muscletech other than the enormous hype and price behind all their products. You can get a quality whey protein for half that price and probably twice the amount. Optimum Whey is about 45 dollars in most online stores and you get 10 lbs. Compare that to the 50 you pay for 4.4 lbs of NitroPoop.

Heres a good equation to remember when considering MuscleTech:

Overhyped + OverPriced = MuscleTech

You wont learn that in any Algebra course, but youll probably use it a lot more!

Thats true. I think they control the market for the service. I have found that it is over priced

Ok I have been using this stuff for about 3 weeks and I am having some results. I use Nitro Tech and Creatine. It has made a little difference I dont know which one is doing the best but im gonna stick to this stuff!!!!

Glad to hear. :)

Back