• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can someone help me

nytmare021

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 20yrs old, 5'8" and 150lbs... I was wondering if anyone can help me out because i want to go on a cycle of steriods. I'm not exactly sure on what to use and what estrogen blockers to use. Can someone help me out and give me some info?

what are you goals ? , how long have you been training, whats ur BF%, how much do you eat,sleep,rest,train ?????

tell us the wholew story about yourself

If you aren't sure about the basics then it sounds like you haven't read anything on your own, would you really pump drugs into your body that you know nothing about?

Food is your number 1 concern, as for the drugs, test is best.

k, I'll have to read more about all this i guess. Just seeing if it was a good or bad idea or what other things i can use. Are you saying "test" as in testosterone or as in test drugs out and see which one works best?

TESTOSTERONE

Yep, testosterone, its why you are a man and not a woman.

Where can i get that at...I know they dont sell it at GNC or anything and i'm not familiar with any site because i dont know which ones will rip me off..

Read the stickies above this thread.

Originally posted by nytmare021
Where can i get that at...I know they dont sell it at GNC or anything and i'm not familiar with any site because i dont know which ones will rip me off..

Steroid use for bodybuilding purposes is illegal, therefore you cannot talk publically on a forum about where you buy it from and who you buy it from where they live or what thier name is. I know of one forum where such talk is allowed, and that is exactly what gets people into trouble.

Just as if this were a site for crackheads or arms trading, you would protect your dealers identity by not talking about him or her in public. Dont point the fingers and do all the Feds foot work for them.

IML Gear Cream!
ok...so i'll just have to do some research and just find out which site will work.

Research, and do source checks with people you come along that you feel you can trust. I would utilize more than this one resource if you know what I mean, look around.

You might want to figure what steroids are and what they can do to you, pros and cons. Then evaluate the risk. Ask yourself if I do this cycle what EXACTLY is it going to do to me. Theres no point in having gains if you can't figure out how you got them. PLAN PLAN PLAN.Once you have this layed in stone then you shop around. No one wakes up one day and says "Hmmm, Should I jab 250mg of test today, yeah that sounds right, lets juice."

Yep, lots of reading before anyone with a brain jumps in.

Is BPH going to be a problem? Are you prone to losing your hair? All kinds of questions you have to answer for yourself.

k, that brings me into another question... Am i going to have to take something else so i dont get to much test in my body? And are the side effects as bad? I'm just trying to find all this info out from you guys cause it seems like you know a lot about this. Thanks

Nope, stay sane with test doses and you dont have to kill any of it.

Originally posted by nytmare021
I'm 20yrs old, 5'8" and 150lbs... I was wondering if anyone can help me out because i want to go on a cycle of steriods. I'm not exactly sure on what to use and what estrogen blockers to use. Can someone help me out and give me some info?

dude, 150.... please. You don't need steroids, you need to eat 7 meals a day and put years of weight training inder your belt. Thats the info you need. put on about 60+ lbs before you even think about using gear will you please. you are going down a road you don't want to go down! believe that.

Back