• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Service and Steroids

GSXR750

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
One of my buddys went in the air force about a month ago. Hes 24 and was out of shape. I started wondering this yesterday, In between signing up and BT If you were to do a quick, hard cycle Basic would be a joke. I know they ask and test for rec drugs but what about sterioids?

First of all Basic Training in the AF is a joke anyway. ;)

I was in the Army, and Basic Training is not about being big and strong. In fact if you were really big it would only make BT harder due to the amount of running, marching, etc. But beyond that the challenges in BT are more mental than physical.

Lastly, one quick hard cycle is not going to do much anyway, and you would be in a rebound in BT, so that would only make it harder.

Air Force is for little girls, we all told him that before he left. Good point - rebound. In the process of signing up they ask have you If you've ever done drugs what's the difference between the guy that says "I love my crank:clap:" and the guy "I had some dbol for breakfast yesterday". Obviously the heroin addict won't get in. What about AAS user.

1) ^^what Prince said
2)They don't test for steroids.
3)It would be a problem if doc can't find your nuts right before you ship out. :D

They can test you if they want. I would get in shape naturally, why risk getting kicked out with a dishonerable discharge. If he is fat steroids aren't going to help him anyway, he should have prepared for this.

Dont you have to qualify by running two miles in 14 minutes anyway or something?

no matter how hard of a cycle...gear aint gonna turn a fat wimp into arnold any time soon....In fact you have to force yourself to work harder when your takeing something not natural...

He's in BT now. Wasn't fat just out shape. I wouldn't recommend steroids to him anyway due to the fact he can't go to the gym for more than a week at time.

Yeah you have to pass a couple physical things.

1.) Im currently training for Army ROTC and Airforce BT is seriously a joke. If your any bit athletic youl pass it.

2.) They make no destinction between an illegal steroid user and a cocaine user and it would be a dishonorable discharge. I know this becuase Ive asked an MEO (Medical examining officer) about this and he said anything past recreational use of marijuana years ago would lead to instant expulsion from the millitary.

3.) Im pretty sure they test for steriods since other government agencies like the FBI/DEA have urinalysis tests that check for everything.

IML Gear Cream!
I would not do it before you went. First off you won't eat or workout enough to keep it and I don't know what it does to your emotions but you don't want to be all weird the first time you leave your family. Second I know several people that take gear in the military all of them waited until after boot and their a-school. The one person I know that tried to take it during boot got processed out. Lastly if your huge you will stick out like a sore thumb.

disclaimer: I am in the navy, I am guessing that the AF is similiar but then again I could just be talking about shit I have no idea about. If that is the case...sorry bro.

What did you do in the army prince, besides be all you could be?

Back