• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

any way to screw up a test prop conversion

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there any way to screw that up?? as long as i threw 10 grams in there and did eveerything right... And how can u tell if your gear is dirty? like is there any warning signs of dirty gear?

Being sanitary is the main concern. And no you will not see bacteria.

lol i knew i wouldnt "see" it... like would i feel different if it was Dirty

I doubt it. You might just get a nasty infection.

well if i Hadnt got it yet... It must meen its ok.. right? been using it for 2 weeks

I would think so! Did you do the synovex or raw powder?

Raw powder

you would get sick..but it could also just be test flu...so I really dont know...

Just be very mindful of abcessess i guess...if the injection site hurts for more than a week and get real hot, you may want to give the doctor a visit...

should be ok.

yeh i did a shot in each bicep and it was REALLY red and hot for 2 or 3 days... and couldnt go to the gym for 5 days... But i dont inject in my Bi's much... i also had a fever for 5 days... but i hadnt had it in a couple of Days... I think i got the fever from upping the dose from 100mg's ED to 170mg ED

IML Gear Cream!
you like to push the limit don't you!!

I learned my lesson... trust me... I blew up for like a week but was so sick it went away

and my prostate hurt all the time!

LOL I wonder why? Be careful!

Back