• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ECA Stack Ration?

CanaDan

The goal...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi All,

I'm about to start an ECA stack and was wondering what a good ratio of ephedrine to caffeine to aspirin might be. I know it will depend on my body type as well but I'm just looking for a good starting point. I've heard that you should only take 25mg of ephedrine a day max. The pills I picked up are 8mg tabs.

Thanks,

Dan

Currently each dose I take is 12 mg of E and 100 mg of C.

I wouldn't bother with the Asprin.

Just split the 8 mg pills in half and take 1.5 pills to get 12 mg.

Remember this isn't a magical drug to correct poor eating habits. Have a proper diet in place and using these to enhance the diet is the way to go :thumb:

Thanks. I've tweaked my diet thanks to some good advice from the board. How often do you take this combo? Once before a workout or a couple times a day?

I would start with the Diet right now, and see how that progresses. As the weight loss begins to stall add in the EC. You want to control weight loss and not loose to quickly or you will begin to compromise LBM.

Assuming that you have never used this product I would start out with 1 or 2 doses a day. EC is great for appetiete suppresion, so I would probably take first thing in the morn and maybe mid aft. Don't take to late in the day as you will probably affect sleep patterns.

Thanks for the info. I've used ephedrine before in a 'fat burner' called Firedrine. I was thinking once or twice a day max so your info fits in perfectly. I take ZMA at night before bed and don't have much trouble sleeping however I definitely don't want to take ephedrine after supper.

Thanks again.

25mg Ephedrine / 200mg Caffiene

Originally posted by plouffe
25mg Ephedrine / 200mg Caffiene

Actually, I think 20 E is the standard, and the aspirin is just a waste.

Or you can wait for a much more potent Stack.

anything over 8mg pills in Canada is illegal.

It also has to have a DIN number on it.

Freakin country!

We were expecting to here about a more potent stack today, jeez! :rolleyes: :p

Yeah. It's Ephedrine Hydrochloride and it has a DIN number but it's still just the allowable 8mg. No biggie though. At $9 for 50 tabs that's not too bad.

20mg - 25mg. The standard is 25mg in basically all weightloss pills.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Twin Peak
Or you can wait for a much more potent Stack.

:buttrock:

Originally posted by CanaDan
Yeah. It's Ephedrine Hydrochloride and it has a DIN number but it's still just the allowable 8mg. No biggie though. At $9 for 50 tabs that's not too bad.

$9 :eek:

I payed $5.50 last night for 50

Why don't you send some of those pills on over to the good ol' US?!

Monolith, info is up.

$5.50? Well here in Alberta everything is a bit more expensive because they think everyone works in the oil patch and makes a tonne of money...If shipping didn't cost so much I'ld get you to send me some...

I did 25mg ephedrine with 200mg caffine 3 times a day for 3 weeks. I didnt loose a pound. No energy increase with little to no side affects. I did notice that when I ran out and stopped taking it energy levels dropped very slightly but nothing to cry about. Kinda weird.

I thought it wasn't recommended to take more than 25mg a day...let along three times a day. So what is the general consensus on how much ephedrine and caffeine to take per dose and how many doses a day? I want to make sure I get the benefits but I don't want to risk my health too much.

I thought it wasn't recommended to take more than 25mg a day...let along three times a day. So what is the general consensus on how much ephedrine and caffeine to take per dose and how many doses a day? I want to make sure I get the benefits but I don't want to risk my health too much.
Well first I would double check your blood pressure and your overall health. For me I used 25mg with 200mg caffine 3 times a day with no sides not even a higher heart rate. Whatever you do dont over do it when your in the gym. It all depends on the person and your tolerance. I myself with no sides would not go over the recommended doases. I says right on the package (vasopro ephedrine) 12 years and older 3 tabs a day not to exceed 3 in one 24hour period. If I was you I would start slow and work up if needed.

So with 8mg tabs I should be taking three at a time, 3 times a day (I think I'll just do it twice)? That would explain why I don't feel any different. I know my bp is fine as is my overall health. No existing heart conditions etc. I've taken a thermogenic with ephedra before and never experienced any probs but I may not have been taking enough...I think I'll slowly work my way up until I find my tolerance level.

Thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
Who is the manufacture of the ephedrine you currently have. If you could find a link that would be great as well.

So with 8mg tabs I should be taking three at a time, 3 times a day (I think I'll just do it twice)? That would explain why I don't feel any different. I know my bp is fine as is my overall health. No existing heart conditions etc. I've taken a thermogenic with ephedra before and never experienced any probs but I may not have been taking enough...I think I'll slowly work my way up until I find my tolerance level.

Thanks.

Oh and just because you dont feal diffrent that dosent mean that the ephedrine is not working. Like I said I felt absoloutley nothing but that is when people go wrong. They think that they should feel something and when they dont they just keep upping the doases. This is what primarily causes all of the sides and trouble assoaciated with ephedrine.

I would definitely not go over the suggested daily limit.

Originally posted by once was fat
Oh and just because you dont feal diffrent that dosent mean that the ephedrine is not working. Like I said I felt absoloutley nothing but that is when people go wrong. They think that they should feel something and when they dont they just keep upping the doases. This is what primarily causes all of the sides and trouble assoaciated with ephedrine.

I agree with this, some people may not feel the effects, while some do and then the effects start to taper off.

I used to take 20 mg E and 200 mg C 3 times a day, but have read alot about a more severe crash in between doses. ie with the EC your body my be ramped up to 110% while effected by doses, and then when the dose wears off your body accomodates by adjusting to 90% for a period of time.

That is why I am trying smaller doses more through out the day, to try and control the swings that are associated with EC.

Just a thought !

Well I just took 24mg (3 x 8mg) and 200mg of caffeine this morning so I'll see how it affects me. I'm a rather large guy with decent muscle structure so I don't know how my body will react.

The manufacturer of my ephedrine is 4Ever Fit. It's a Canadian company.

Well I just took 24mg (3 x 8mg) and 200mg of caffeine this morning so I'll see how it affects me. I'm a rather large guy with decent muscle structure so I don't know how my body will react.

The manufacturer of my ephedrine is 4Ever Fit. It's a Canadian company.
Let us know how it went. :thumb:

I worked out this afternoon and had more energy than I usually do. I pushed myself harder with the weights (actually increased them) and after 40 mins of cardio I could have kept going. I was great!

hi , i just wanted to say i started ephridrine e & c over the last few days i must be one of those guys that doesnt get nay effects of ephridrine. how ever i did not get /feel any difference in my body after taking them so i was going to up the does to 4x 8 mg tablets and 1x 3oo mg caffine tablet at any one go. but i just found this forum and read your letters just wanted to say thanks for the advice every one i think i could have done some damage to my self if i haddent found this site... does ephridrine show up in blood test as a steriod or ?? bad.. im in the british army and we get drug tested quite often.. cheers and good night from snowy northern ireland.

:thumb:
underslungload said:
hi , i just wanted to say i started ephridrine e & c over the last few days i must be one of those guys that doesnt get nay effects of ephridrine. how ever i did not get /feel any difference in my body after taking them so i was going to up the does to 4x 8 mg tablets and 1x 3oo mg caffine tablet at any one go. but i just found this forum and read your letters just wanted to say thanks for the advice every one i think i could have done some damage to my self if i haddent found this site... does ephridrine show up in blood test as a steriod or ?? bad.. im in the british army and we get drug tested quite often.. cheers and good night from snowy northern ireland.

CanaDan said:

I usually take 32mg of ephedrine with one caffeine tab and one aspirin 3 x per day pre-contest with no ill side effects. I am not recommending this! It's just what works for me. My husband on the other hand will have the jitters for hours after taking 16mg of ephedrine by itself.
It's a very individual thing and you need to incremently increase your dosage to see how you react. I don't get the jitters or problems sleeping.
Off season I use the stack pre-workout only.

Back