• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

synovex conversion question

bigdaddy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How long do the pellets take to dissolve in the heet solution?

They're done when they're done. Fina will take 24 hours or so if you dont mix them around, if you use heat and mix them around it will take 30m or less.

I would imagine synovex is similar.

www.basskilleronline.com

I got my prop powder and am waiting for it to dry. When it's dry I know you add it to the magic solution just like fina but do I have to add the sterile oil to it before I run it through a whatman filter? The sterile oil is an a crimped vial and if it's already sterile I don't see why you would have to filter it. Couldn't you just filter the prop hormone in the magic solution into the criomped sterile vile of sterile oil?

Originally posted by bigdaddy
if it's already sterile I don't see why you would have to filter it.
yeah "if its already sterile"
I would filter it just to be sure, you never know how sterile the company's lab/kitchen counter is that you ordered the kit from.
The last thing you want is a staph infection, thats a gaurunteed trip to the hospital.

I would only worry about clogging the filter when running such a non suspended compound through there, when its in the oil all the particles are evenly distributed and not "pasty."

You could try it though.

How long and how hard does the prop solution and oil push through the whatman filter? I made some fina and 60 ml went through in about 15 min and it didn't seem to push too hard. I heard the prop was harder to filter?

use smaller syringes...it will be impossible to push it through anything bigger than a 10 ccer....the pressure you will have to exert will wipe you out...a good 3cc syringe is great for this

Back