• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blackstar Labs

I just ordered some of their new low carb powder this past friday. Im hoping to get it by the end of the week, so i'll let you know.

I've been looking for a solid alternative to ON, hopefully this is it.

LMAO - Too funny, I am actually going to order some this weekend and I'm getting some GO!

I haven't decided what flavor I'm getting yet but I as well have been looking for ON alternative.

GO is a cool supplement... but it's like crack... you keep needing more to get your fix... haha...

Originally posted by aggies1ut
Personally, I'm a chocolate kind of gal. I also noticed they have strawberry, choc., vanilla, and tropical fruit flavoring agents. They're cheap. I may just try one of them sometime.

Try the tropical fruit... i was torn between that and my old standby of chocolate. Couldnt resist the sweet, sweet cocoa though... :( :laugh:

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
GO is a cool supplement... but it's like crack... you keep needing more to get your fix... haha...

GO is GREAT!! I don't use it for workouts though I use it for work since I work Graveyard gives me that added boost midmorning. Has anyone tried the Fruit Punch flavor yet?? The Tart Grape is hella bitter.
Thanks!!:thumb:

I was thinking about getting some GO for the same reason, the night shift is killing me and I'm trying to use the time to be productive instead of zoning out.......I'm still debating though, I may just get some more ephedra.

I love my GO.

IML Gear Cream!
What flavor do you like best Tart Grape or Fruit Punch?

I like them both. Depends on what else I am mixing it with.

fruit punch is what I bought last time... I liked it better than the taste of swole or V12... but it was strong... but it grew on me, that's for sure...

Back