• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sarah's Motivation... Come and Kick My Ass...

SpinQueen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm not good about posting meal by meal, workout by workout type journals. I'm just going to use this place to journal what I need in order to stay on track.

I'm about 180, 5' 9" 25% bf.

I'm a 22 yr old female.

I was grossly obese all my life, until last year. I got down to about 165, but have recently relapsed and put on some weight.

I don't believe in low carb diets, I believe in eating the rights carbs. Fruits, veggies, and whole grains. That, combined with lean proteins like egg whites, chicken, turkey and fish, plus healthy fats (flax oil caps, nat pb, and almonds) should get me back to where I was. Then I can progress from there.

I'm currently taking some leptigen Rebirth.

My BMR is 1810 (I used the body gem to measure it) and I'm keeping my kcal no higher than 1500 per day.

Please, please, please, come in here and kick my butt into shape. I need all the help I can get.

:)

:hello:
ill kick your ass all up the street lol :whip:

good luck with everything

starting journal is good

Thanks;)

Today was pretty decent.

Cardio day, did some plyo's and ran three miles.

Ate pretty well, all good stuff. Fiber One, oats, fruits, tons of veggies, some egg whites.

HI Sarah! :wave: Best of luck with your goals! Ill def be following along! love your attitude! you can do it! :dancer:

Originally posted by SpinQueen
Thanks;)

Today was pretty decent.

Cardio day, did some plyo's and ran three miles.

Ate pretty well, all good stuff. Fiber One, oats, fruits, tons of veggies, some egg whites.

Can you please post you workout with the specifics as to the exerccises you are doing. Not to sound like an asshole or offend you but at your weight and bf% I think plyos may be a little much for you as the reactive forces placed on your body during deceleration will be so great.....also, did you do the plyo's before or after the distance run?

Oh yeah....good luck and I will kick your ass too:thumb:

I can handle the plyo's.

I usually do them before the run, but it was after yesterday because I was doing it with a client and she won't do it unless I do it with her.

I got up this morning and ran three miles again. And I'm teaching a spinning class tonight, so cardio day again.

Thanks, atherjen! I love your attitude too! I read your journal for inspiration.

"Spin" queen? I see you teach spinning classes, but do you do any outdoor riding? Just curious. :)

I am Baboon, and I am an MTB-aholic.

Good luck Spinqueen. :)

I'm glad to see you don't do low carb. :D Too often you see overweight people resorting to a fast fat loss method instead of a lifestyle plan. Good Job :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Good Luck Spinqueen with your goals!!! :)

Baboon,

I haven't hit the outdoors yet, but I plan on doing a long ride this weekend with a friend who's lending me his bike.

Hi Spinqueen :wave2:

Good luck with your goals! Starting a journal is the best thing you can do for yourself, IMO. There is so much support and motivation here....and, um, oh yeah, ass-kicking if you need it :booty: :lol:

Pretty good day.

I had two protein bars, which I don't like, but what can I say.

Certainly burned off a lot, though, 3 mile run am empty stomach.

PM Spinning class, did chest tonight, and a bit of elliptical.

Kind of gross morning. I cut myself on a metal clip when I was putting weight on a bar this morning. Then my battery died on my mp3 player while I was on the lliptical, so I had to cut cardio short because I cannot be on there without music.

Oh, well. I have to run with a client tonight, so I'll get more in.

Hope you day gets better SQ! :) sounds like you had some intense workouts yestarday!

IML Gear Cream!
Out of comission for two days with the flu. Blech.

But I'm back to it today. I was still a bit tired, so I skipped the morning cardio, but I taught Spinning tonight.

Good day as far as food goes:)

yea i just got over a cold :)

Now i really need to get my workouts back on schedule

Okay, I couldn't do a morning workout today. I was up waaaay too late.

Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 2 tbsps pb

Meal 2: 1 cup cantaloupe

Meal 3: Tuna wrap (1 whole wheat tortilla, 1/2 tuna pouch, lettuce, 1 tbsp fat free sour cream)

I'm planning to have three more meals.
Meal 4: A salad with tuna, lettuce, zuccini, and some All Bran.
Meal 5: A pear maybe?
Meal 6: Protein Powder and water.

Okay, meals 4 and 5 ended up being protein bars because I had some extra clients tonight.

Right now I'm eating the salad I would ahve had earlier. And I will also have a sugar free oatmeal cookie that I'm baking right now (atherjen's recipe. Thanks, jen!)

I ran three miles and did back today.

yumm yumm! enjoy those cookis Sarah! ;)

3 miles, wowie fun! :booty:

protein bars? yikes! Ill let you by THIS time! :p

Sounds like you're doing well queen.....Good luck to you!!

Glad you are feeling better!

Mmmm I have to check out that sf cookie recipe. AJ has a lot of great recipes, if I wasn't so lazy I would experiment more with them.

Have a great day!

Excellent day, even though no one else will agree with me.

I had breakfast and lunch, and that's it. I'm too tired to eat, going to sleep.

Nevermind, couldn't sleep. Got hungry.

I ate the rest of my chicken breast and salad from lunch, and some wheat bread with natural pb. Not great before bed, but what can I do?

sounds like you didnt eat enough during the day-thats why you do so hungry! :chomp: silly woman! no worries doesnt sound like you ate much all day, that before bed snack went to feed your body!

Have a great day! :)

Back