• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st Cycle Feedback Wanted

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone I am gonna get ready to start my first cycle in about 4-6 more weeks and I just want your opinions of it, and what changes could be made (dose, product, or time).

I am planning on doing a 12 weeker.

week 1-4 : Romanian Naposim 30mg ED ( 2x5mg 3x a day)

week 1-12: Nile Sustanon 250 1 amp every third day

I was thinking of adding 300mg of Deca for weeks 1-10. Should I end the last 4 weeks of the cycle on some winstrol? I want to avoid stacking too much because I would like to know what each substance does for me.

I am going to run .25mg of arimadex ED the entire 12 weeks to cut down on some of the water retention and bloat from the test/dbol. I plan to start my PCT about 18 days after my last shot of Sus. I will be taking Nolva and possibly clomid. I have not decided at what doses yet. I would like to take some HCG to get the boys going again. I'm thinking 500-1000IU every 5th day. So what do you guys think of this?

Try 500iu first, E5D sounds fine but again you will discover for yourself if you need it more frequently or not. You will need slin pins to measure that out unless you get a lot of bac water.

I think its good as is, if you want to try the winny after a couple week break from the bol go for it. I only did test for my first cycle though and it was great, if I were to do it again though test + dbol would be a possibility.

sounds pretty good...hold off on the deca and winny till next cycle though....unless your really tryin to cut and wanna look hard for some show, you probably dont wanna deal with win

oh and no more than 500iu of hcg at any time....any higher doseage becomes toxic to lydig cells.....if ya mess up hcg your gonna start yourself down the road of needing HRT

The more I am thinking about it the more I think I will leave the winny and deca out for this cycle. I am going to rotate between 6 sites for the Sus. Shoulder,quads, glutes. I'll see how that goes first before adding in more and more frequent injections. I have plans to do a show early next year. I have not picked one out yet, but I will save all the other stuff for then. Being a 1st cycle and with a clean diet I can't see why 20-30lbs of lean mass is not possible on a 12 week cycle of Sus/Dbol. As I go I will adjust my diet/cardio to achieve the desired results. I really appreciate all the help from everyone here. :thumb:

try adding pecs to your rotation...great spot to hit.

I was thinking of adding pecs. I am trying to avoid having to buy too many different size pins. I was going to get slinpins for the HCG, and 23g 1.5'' for glute, and either 5/8'' or 1'' for delt/quads. I am not sure what size would be best. When you guys inject do you push the entire pin in? 1.5'' seems really deep for quads/shoulders/pecs. Should I get 25g for pecs/delts/quads and what length? I am going to get pins at GPZ because I went to the pharmacy today and they want like $20 for 10 pins...thats nutz

You can cut a sheath to use as a spacer and you dont have to buy more pins, they are cheap though.

Make sure to get some 20g to pull with, 25g takes a very, very, very long time.

I thought test only should be used on your very first cycle?

It would be a smart idea because that way you know how you react to test and you are going to be "using it in every cycle" unless you are one of those .3% people who dont end up liking it.

Now if gyno comes or some other side effect, you dont know what it is if you are mixing drugs and have not experienced them. This is one of the big reasons why to stick to test only.

So, its up to the user. More is not always better at all, but the dbol does help get things moving a little.

IML Gear Cream!
I agree with you Mudge 100%. I have decided to skip out on the winny and deca this time. I am going to do the 30mg Dbol for the first four weeks since the majority of the Sus is not going to even start working until the 3-4 week mark. Then just stick with only Sus for the remainder of the cycle. There is always next time to add deca and winny. :)

Sust started showing up for me in week 3 :)

for quads and delts is 1'' 23g good? Then stick with 1.5'' 23g for glutes? Should I be putting the entire length of the pin inside on all shots, and how can you tell its deep enough?

1" is perfect for quads and delts. If you hadn't ordered the pinz yet, I prefer a 25g for less tissue damage. If you have, 23g is fine, but I would go with the smaller gauge with other cycles. 1.5", 25g/23g is ideal for glutes. If you are of normal bodyfat (12-17%), these pin lengths will be fine. Read the sticky on spot injections to get recommended pin gauge/lengths for particular spots.

Just to be safe, you should leave about 1mm of the pin exposed while aspirating/injecting. If it would happen to break off, you need a bit exposed to be able to retrieve it.

Last edited:
You want to go all the way in, if you dont, you will end up ripping up more tissue by going in and out while you shoot.

There is a science and surplus store by my house. Is that the best place to get an amp opener? The nile Sus is amps and I don't want to mess around with them so I wanna get the actual opener. I've heard of some guys using a dremel, but I am not going to break out my dremel everytime I want to open an amp.

Back