• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ephedrine

supertech

American BadAss
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I take the vasapro ephedrine and caffeine for stimulant purposes.

I know this raises blood pressure,so would it be a good idea to stop using it while on a cycle of test? cause test raises BP too.

For stimulant meaning pre-workout only? If so, and you can monitor your blood pressure I would do that.

If you have no way of doing so then it could be a good idea to drop it, everyone responds differently. Some people really get high BP within a couple days of starting, some dont.

yeah I do it as pre workout and also waker upper.But also been taking mid afternoon to get me through my work day.
Have Not taken blood pressure since start of cycle but will do today, at one of those store machines.

My girlfriend (mousie) got me a automatic BP monitor with the oversized arm cuff (you know since I am packing almost 18's now) and it works awesome. I test my BP everyday, and twice a day when I am on PH cycle, or when I am on gear I will as well.

Back