• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test run injection

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok I've been sitting here with a truck load of pins for about a month now. I am waiting to complete my supply for my first cycle. So I decided to just jab myself to find out what it would feel like cause I've been so curious I could not take it anymore. Well I used a new rig and cleaned the delt with a alcohol swab and gently inserted the pin (slin pin) and asperated. People had mentioned that you don't get a suction when you asperate but I did feel it. Anyways I didn't even feel the needle go in. I was a bit nervous. Should I expect a difference between a slin pin and 25g 1'' going into the delt? I feel much more confident after a practice run. I didn't inject anything and there was no air in the syringe when I put it in. Was this a total retard move or has someone else done this just to see what its like?

29g is alot smaller than 25g.the slin pin prob didnt get to deep in the muscle either...but its not all that big of a deal...once you get past the idea of putting a stick of metal in you, the hard part is over...

Well if anything it got me over the fear of jabbing myself with a needle to some degree. The 25 1'', and 23 1.5" look a lot bigger but its the whole idea of jabbing yourself that I think most people freak out about. I think I am over that fear now.

Back