• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For people taking epederine please read

hardasnails1973

www.Bodyfactoryllc.com
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been out of work nearly 2 months becuase of ephedrine with draw. Out of 10 doctors, a freind of mine that is from the city diagnosed me in about 2 minutes. I was just doing the normal 25 mgs 200 mgs caffine 200 mgs green tea , 500 mgs l carnitine 3 times a day for a peroid of 12 weeks. He told me that this supplement is very close to meth or speed in chemistry. We are going to go for a PET scan of the brain to see what damage was actually done. He only things that my dopamine levels may be depeleted as may be my serotonin levels. Here is my question. What supplements out there will help to replenish my dopamine levels and serotonin levels in the quickest time frame.

Try taking some tyrosine along with a choline source.

12 weeks is WAY too long IMO using an item that will suppress your thyroid without replacing it, but I'm no doctor.

As for serotonin you could try having a yogurt daily, but nothing other than a drug will directly stimulate serotonin production. All you can do is provide the neccessary items to help ensure your body has the raw materials it needs.

I was thinking 3 times a day empty stomach
1000 mgs tyrosine
1000 mgs dl phenlyanine
333 mgs velvet bean (15% ldopa)
b-6 200 mgs
300 mgs St johns wart

before bed
100 mgs 5 htp
1000 mgs GABA

Actually, effexor might work for you, if you can get a script. It's an SNRI... reuptake inhibitor for serotonin and norepinephrine. It'll hit serotonin and dopamine.

Go to a Doctor before you hurt your body more then you have already....

I did thats you told me to raise dopamine levels w/o drugs

in a nut shell
starvation /EC stack - anxiety/ stress- depression- decreased neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin - suppressed testosterone)

IML Gear Cream!
HAN, St John's can decrease the effectiveness of some medication. Women on birth control are warned of this, so you may want to ask your doc about that in regards to what you may be on prescription wise.

Thinking again, something like effexor + bromo would probably be perfect.

i am not on any drugs and i don't like the idea of increasing my dopamine levels articfically so that when i stop medication I would be right back at square one. I only on testosterone therapy now. How long will it take it to raise up to my normal levels 900 ng/dl. Figure 1-2 weeks to get in system and to maintain levels

Bromo's cheap, and you dont have to come off. :p

Whatd your doctor say?

hardasnails1973 said:
in a nut shell
starvation /EC stack - anxiety/ stress- depression- decreased neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin - suppressed testosterone)

Actually... you can take out the EC stack and this equation still works...

1000 mgs of test will just raise dopamine level even more :)
SAying EC accelerated the anxiety which was leadning to stress. My levels of neurotransmitters where depeleted when I stopped the the roids 4-5 weeks out from contest and then I went down hill from there.

Short-term effect: cocaine
Long-term effect: SSRI, they are the best, may take a few weeks for things go back to normal but they do not develop dependence. I know that you don´t want to take any drugs but trust me, they are effective. Read about them.

Serotonin

I am having the exact same problem, to much eph and for to long and my serotonin levels are nill, low serotonin is most def can be a cause of depresssion, hence is why my doc put me on zoloft to get my serotonin levels back up, zolofts primary action is to increase and or stabalize serotonin levels, I started at just 25mg/day then went up to 50mg/day, now have been on 100mg/day for about 3 days, and so far I still can not notice any improvement.

Based on all of these symptons from the long term use of Ephedrine/Ephedra that everyone is talking about in this thread, should I be checked out by doctor for Ephedra damage. The reason that I am curious is because I have been using various ephedra products 4-5 times a week (only on workout days) for over 2 years and finally stopped about 2 months ago. I am having very bad withdrawls; ie... feel unmotivated, depressed, unenergenic, diffuse hair thinning, low libido (up and down), insomnia, etc..... also went to my endocronoligist and had a metabolic panel done due to all of these previously stated problems i thought i had a thyroid condition and I found out my Testosterone levels were very low around 310... not good..... My TSH came back normal but the endo never checked my Free T3 levels. but also I was wondering if there is evidence that Ephedra/Ephedrine interferes with the thyroid and production of Testosterone?

Back