• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

B-12 & L-Glutamine

Premiere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is this any good?? i went out to the GNC store today to get some more 100% whey protein, and i asked the guy for something that would give me an energy boost in the morning and he told me that B-12 was one of the best things to take and that he takes it and it works really well blah blah blah! so neways i bought it! i also was gonna buy L-Glutamine over creatine bc he said creatine retains a lot of water and stuff, so i didnt get the L stuff because i was unsure (nor did i get the creatine, i already hold enough water as it is!) I'm thinking about going back within the next couple of weeks to get the L-Glutamine if any of you can tell me the pros and cons to it! what can i expect from the b-12?

I doubt youll see a lot of effect from the B-12 dont get me wrong its important but I dont think it will get you "GOING". Glutamine is an amino acid which makes up most of the muscle in our bodies there are tons of posts about it. Yes creatine will make you retain water, just keep your water intake high and youll be fine. But for a boost in the morning caffeine would be a good choice.

okay so now what about the L-Glutamine? Good idea to get it? i've read up on it and it seems pretty good!

Yeah, good idea to take both creatine and glutamine both will work, but you have to make sure you take enough glutamine usually what they put as a serving isnt really enough. I personally dont take glutamine aside from whats in my ON whey. But on the other hand creatine 5mg a day everyday is what you should shoot for.

Back