• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

N.k.o.t.b.

Dutty Bwoy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Greetings all from the New Kid On The Block.
I've been checking out some of the posts. I have a few questions. Why does it seem that everything white is bad for you (ie. Bread, rice & pasta).
Also some help with acronyums: EFA's, PR, ect???? I'm 34 @ about 225 (down from 260) I'm looking to loose about another 15 to 20 lbs. I'm in the gym atleast 5 times a week. Been through the common problems assoc. with being a newby( Following other peoples training regiment, Not setting my own goals, Trying out the publications "can't loose workout".) I'm @ the stage now where I want to become more educated and use what seems to work for me approach to my work outs. I'm looking forward to meeting some cool people and learning a thing or 5.......

Dutty Bwoy said:
Greetings all from the New Kid On The Block.
I've been checking out some of the posts. I have a few questions. Why does it seem that everything white is bad for you (ie. Bread, rice & pasta).
Processed. :mad:causes insulin spike, causing the carbs to be stored as fat. :barf:

Welcome to IM! :)

Back