• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question on whey...

Seanp156

Lexen Xtreme
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If I'm training 3 days a week, should I have the same amount of whey/protein shakes every day? I'm thinking for workout days I'll have one in the morning and one post workout, but I don't know about my off days.

Should I change the amount to one a day, have none, or have one in the morning and evening?

Drink whey everyday. You can have 2 on off days, then add another one on training days. But try to drink it immediately after you train. Your muscles are growing when not in the gym, so why would you deprived them of the protein they need.

Don't forget that muscle growth occurs during your rest periods so ensure you have plenty of protein throughout the week. After training, protein synthesis is increased for 36-48 hours.

Yep , you could have less during rest days ... Personnaly , I drink 3 on workout days , and 3 on non-workout days , since Im bulking ... I guess its up to you and your budget.

Well I just got a brand new container of 6lbs. Right now I'll probably do 3 on workout days and 2 on non-workout days.

Is it normal for one scoop of whey (to mix with 8oz of water or milk) to have 20g of protein? That seems a little low to me...maybe I should use two scoops?

I think in this case it's individual for anybody, u have to take 2g protein per kg of your body weight.
For example , in training days i take 1 scoop at breakfast and 1 scoop right after training.
in off days i take just 1 scoop at the breakfast.
if you can see the whey is food supplements, so you can use it to complete your protein daily needs.

Back