• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best MRP

Du

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Plain and simple:
Dollar for dollar, what is the best MRP (not protein shake) out there?

Ive never used MRPs and am looking to begin supplementing with them soon.

So, whats the verdict? Please let me know, I could use all the imput I can get.

Thanks guys. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

GROW! by biotest. I'm not sure what you mean by "not protien shake" because its an MRP and protein shake...

BigDyl said:
GROW! by biotest. I'm not sure what you mean by "not protien shake" because its an MRP and protein shake...
Oh I know most MRPs are comprised mainly of protein. I expect that. By what I said, I meant not simply a protein shake. I dont want just whey or casien. I want a true MRP with carbs too.

Yeah, but the ON only uses whey for protein and mostly maltodextrin for carbs. Some slower protein and complex carbs would be nice since it isn't for PWO.

Or you can make your own :shrug:

I think P-funk uses Prolab. The Prolab in that .doc is "lean mass" one. He uses the original, and its near double of whats listed there.

I just posted that, to try and be helpful :)

optimum nutrition(ON). read pirates post though.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh sorry.. the second one was the one I looked at(in the .doc).

i like Met-Rx, i got mine 50% off RRP so for me it works out very cost effective

peace

I have never used any of the mentioned MRP's. I just did a small amount of research, so I could decide.. but money issues came up. I always go with chocolate, because its a 'safe' flavor. I would just get your favorite though.

www.massnutrition.com has good deals. I forget the name of that site that will price match then cut 5%, but their shipping seems to be high for items this heavy. You can price compare at www.bizrate.com, too.

i don't know what the quality of the product is, but i got a freebie from 1fast400 of MRM's MetaMeal and that stuff tasted great and shakes up silky smooth -no clumps or lumps! $1/packet is a great deal. think it's got 24g carbs and 42g protien w/ an additional 2g glutamine (10g glutamine total) per serving. i've ordered them in bulk i think they've done just fine. but like i said, i don't know how quality it is but i'm sure it's worth checking into. strawberry-vanilla rocks!

19-chief said:
i don't know what the quality of the product is, but i got a freebie from 1fast400 of MRM's MetaMeal and that stuff tasted great and shakes up silky smooth -no clumps or lumps! $1/packet is a great deal. think it's got 24g carbs and 42g protien w/ an additional 2g glutamine (10g glutamine total) per serving. i've ordered them in bulk i think they've done just fine. but like i said, i don't know how quality it is but i'm sure it's worth checking into. strawberry-vanilla rocks!
Looks decent... they only have it in packets there though...

IML Gear Cream!
-Micellean Superfood
-Dorian Pro MR
-Musclelink Musclemeals

I agree with Eric on the Micellean. Superb MRP. Other notables include Prolab Lean Mass Matrix and of course, make your own ;)

Instone's IntakePerformance. :thumb: I pay a little more for it, but I feel I'm getting what I pay for. I love them.

supplment_intakeperformance.gif

Instone isn't bad either.

sawastea said:
Instone isn't bad either.
Yeah Instone isn't bad if you don't mind the dick in the ass that comes from paying that ridiculous price.

Back