• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

any one tried prolabs new eright gainer N Large 2

lilman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey i'm thinking about takeing prolabs new weight gainer N Large 2 supposedely it's one of the best to pack on size i'm just wondering if any of u have use it yet if so wrer u happy with the results? Did u get the shits or craps or anything? I'd apprieciate it if u can get back to me with some of that information and also if you have any recomendations of something to supplement it with like glutamine? Creatine? methoxy?
The LIL one

N-LARGE REVIEW

I have tried many different types of weightgainer, N - Large is one of the best.Overall i found it helped me gain lean mass without any stomach cramps etc.It is quite a potent gainer and does contain a lot of calories per serving.I actually only took half a serving at a time around 4 times a day.2 scoops gives you around 300 calories and around 25 grams of protein.Any more and i think you would end up with a sore stomach and it may be stored as excess fat.Smaller more frequent servings will benefit you more than larger infrequent servings.

DAMN GOOD PRODUCT!!

i've tried it,i'm still taking it,and i get good results from it..

Back