• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Check this cycle!!!

peterwilliams

The Man!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
G'day mates (just to sound like an Australian - which I am)

Here is a cycle that I developed through heaps of mind blowing research.

each component is designed to complement the other to achieve great results. Without water retention, testicular atrophy, or any nasty stuff.

The main source of my research has come from Bill Roberts you can find him on the net easy.

Additional input has come from the wise and respected moderator of this forum "gopro"..

This course combines roids that complement eachother perfectly. That is, ones that have high activity at the androgen receptors combining with ones that work in non-AR-mediated mechanisms.

It also uses HCG daily to keep testicular size but not at the end of the cycle where it may cause slowness of recovery of natural testosterone.

It tapers to primobolan because of thats drugs unique properties in helping to retain gains and because of its low interference with the bodies natural testosterone.

It also uses arimidex to fight estrogen and clomid to return the gonads to their former splender!!

Check it out and email me if you want a copy of the reference material from which I developed this cycle.

Of course you can make modifications, you may not want to use arimidex all the way, you may want to up the primobolan a bit. In general it follows all the best info I can find.

Week 1: 400mg Deca, 6 D-Bol / Day(2 three times per day)
Week 2: 400mg Deca, 6 D-Bol / Day(2 three times per day), HCG 500IU, arimidex .5 mg / day
Week 3: 400mg Deca, 6 D-Bol / Day(2 three times per day), HCG 500IU, arimidex .5 mg / day
Week 4: 400mg Deca, 6 D-Bol / Day(2 three times per day), HCG 500IU, arimidex .5 mg / day
Week 5: 400mg Deca, 6 D-Bol / Day(2 three times per day), HCG 500IU, arimidex .5 mg / day
Week 6: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon, 4 D-Bol/Day, HCG 500IU , arimidex .5 mg / day
Week 7: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon, 3 D-Bol/Day, HCG 500IU, arimidex .5 mg / day
Week 8: 400mg Primobolan, 500mg Sustanon, 2 D-Bol/Day, HCG 500IU , arimidex .5 mg / day
Week 9: 400mg Primobolan, 500mg Sustanon, HCG 500IU, arimidex .5 mg / day
Week 10: 400mg Primobolan, HCG 500IU, arimidex .5 mg / day
Week 11: 400mg Primobolan, HCG 500IU, arimidex .5 mg / day
Week 12: 500mg Primobolan, arimidex .5 mg / day
Week 13: 500mg primobolan, arimidex .5 mg / day
Week 14: 100mg Clomid (ED), arimidex .5 mg / day
Week 15: 50 mg Clomid (ED), arimidex .5 mg / day
Week 16: Clomid 50mg(ED)

Take it easy!!!

Last edited:
You are going heavier than we originally discussed. I can see where you took my input and added some of Bill Roberts stuff...and of course, he is very knowledgeable.

Personally, I don't think you need the hcg if you are going to use the Arimidex throughout the cycle. I think you are just adding unecessary injections. Your testicles will bounce back without it, and you will not get any estrogen buildup while using Arimidex.

I also don't like the use of dbol to exceed 6 weeks or so, and you have it at 9 with this cycle.

Since this is your first cycle in many years, I don't think you need such heavy dosage, but like I told you, I am conservative with those I coach.

I wish you the best of course!

Thanks Eric..

Hi there everyone.

The D-Bol in this cycle actually only goes for 8 weeks. I would hate to have Eric counting reps for me at the gym (Joke). Eric is probably correct though the D-bol may be a little long particularly cos it is an oral and we gotta watch the liver with 17 alpha alkylated stuff.

I added the HCG during the cycle simply on Bill Robert's advice for preventing testicular atropty and we all know that there is nothing worse than going for the crown jewels and finding only fresh air.

I explained my reasons for the primo, and the reasons for arimidex and clomid are also obvious. Once again however some may not want to use the arimidex right through cos of its cost. I however worry about how I will look in a DD so I will use it.

Thanks Eric for your reply. The course is not %100 percent what I am going to use myself but it will be close. I posted it more as a universal course perhaps designed for more advanced users based on the research I have done..

Take care...
;) :) :thumb:

Last edited:
how much mg of d bol will u be taking? it just says 6 dbol. 30mg?

D-Bol

That is correct mate.

6 D-Bol = 30mg. The D-Bol are naposim from Rumania.

There is a reason for every element of the cycle I posted. If you want the source reference material I can email it to you but I warn you there is quite a few pages. The majority is Bill Robert's stuff but other sources come from sites profiling roid information on the net.

Got anymore questions post them or email me..

Be cool.

:cool: :thumb:

OOPs...yup...dbol for 8, not nine weeks...my bad! Still too long :finger:

Well maybe I finally got one we can agree on

I posted my original cycle on a few forum boards and checked the reply posts.

Most people hated it and after reading their comments I even hated it.

I made several modifications and finally came up with something like the one below. At the other forum boards most people think this one is good. What are your views. The length of d-bol is less, test is stacked with deca for the majority of the cycle. Primo, & clomid to conclude.

Suggestions appreciated by all

Week 1: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon,6D-Bol/Day(2 three times per day),arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 2: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon,6D-Bol/Day(2 three times per day),arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 3: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon,6D-Bol/Day(2 three times per day),arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 4: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon,6D-Bol/Day(2 three times per day),arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 5: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon,6D-Bol/Day(2 three times per day),arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 6: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon,6D-Bol/Day(2 three times per day),arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 7: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon, arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 8: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon, arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 9: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon, arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 10:400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon, arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 11: 100mg Primobolan, arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 12: 100mg Primobolan, arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 13: 100mg Primobolan, 100mg Clomid (ED), arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 14: 100mg Primobolan, 50 mg Clomid (ED), arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 15: 100mg Primobolan, 50 mg Clomid (ED), arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)

Last edited:
Do you really think you need so much Sust and Dbol at the same time? Seems like a very heavy cycle for not competing. Plus, 15 total weeks? I'd rather see you do a 10 week cycle, take a short break, then hit another 10 weeks cycle. Will we ever agree Brett...will we ever????;)

I think we will Eric....I post em you chop em we will get there in the end bud!!

Try this...Less d=Bol and two weeks less Deca and sust also took out a week of primo....Any further bids going once...going twice....

Week 1: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon,6D-Bol/Day(2 three times per day),arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 2: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon,6D-Bol/Day(2 three times per day),arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 3: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon,6D-Bol/Day(2 three times per day),arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 4: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon,6D-Bol/Day(2 three times per day),arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 5: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon,arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 6: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon,arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 7: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon, arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 8: 400mg Deca, 500mg Sustanon, arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 9: 100mg Primobolan, arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 10: 100mg Primobolan, 100mg Clomid (ED), arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 11: 100mg Primobolan, 50 mg Clomid (ED), arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)
Week 12: 100mg Primobolan, 50 mg Clomid (ED), arimidex .25-.5 mg(ED)

:finger: :finger: :finger:

Last edited:
This is starting to look good. My last few changes would be to weeks 7, 8, and 9. In weeks 7 and 8, I think I'd taper back the Deca to 200 mg...and in week 9, I think I'd start with 200 mg of Primo. The rest I can live with :)

So, do we have a winner....?

IML Gear Cream!
Sold....We have lift off....Only one problem?

We finally got there, only one problem now.

We took so long I am too old to go on a cycle now. I gotta go to the doctor today and order my wheel chair and seeing eye dog. Oh well the process was fun anyhow!!;)

Thanks I will go with that advice and make the changes to the cycle.

Just one question. Why taper the Deca?
I have read that cos of its structure it is self tapering.
Is it also ok to run the clomid and primo at the same time?
Is the primo dose low enough so as not to cause problems with recovery?
Will the primo help keep the gains made during the cycle?

Thanks again Eric your advice and experience are appreciated

We have a WINNER:thumb:

Last edited:
Some may not agree with me about tapering the Deca as it does leave your system slowly over a long period. I still feel it is a good idea. Running Primo and Clomid together is fine. The dose of Primo is good. I think your body should recover well because you are using Arimidex throughout. The Primo will help solidfy gains.

One more thing I want to mention is that the Arimidex will take care of the estrogen, the clomid will take care of the nat test, but you may want to take something to deal with elevated cortisol.

I have had good success with my clients by having them take a naural supplement called phosphatidylserine while taking the clomid. 1200 mg the first week, 800 mg the second, and 400 mg the third...every day. This will keep cortisol levels down, and help keep gains.

Ok, old man...get out of the wheelchair and start this party!

Thanks

Thanks Eric,
I know the process was long but I want to firstly do it safe, secondly do it well, and finally get value for the $$..

I think this will be a great cycle for the first in 15 years. I will let you know of my progress.

I will shop around and see if I can get some phosphatidylserine from somewhere in Tasmania but I have never seen it before, more to the point I have never looked for it.

Take care bro we will talk soon

:thumb: :thumb:

COOL...I wish you luck! Of course we'll talk as you go...:)

Back