• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new guy need help plz

Ren

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello friends. I just recently joined this site and i got to admit i am really impressed. I learned tons so far on my search of steriods and have decided myself to use them. My big problem is figuring out how to put all the info together. I mean i read tons of tips, but i am unable to put a routine together. I know i am really new and have TONS to learn that will take months even years, but i was hoping i can find some help here, and avoid the mistake by asking instead of learning on my own. As of right now i am 26, and 6'3 and around 200 pounds. I got a little size, but i hardly have any cuts. My goal is to gain a little more muscle and get cut. I not really intrested in become huge or doing bodybuilding contest, all though i totally admire the dedication you all put into it, not to mention the awsome physical appearences. i just, for once, want to be happy with the apperance of my body. So what is the best approach for this? What steriod will help with this? I guess what iam looking for is a routine someone can help me with that i can follow. A step by step program that perhaps worked really well for one of you who had the same goals. Should i be mixing stuff? Should i left heavy or cocentrate on reps? How about dosages? there must be some way you calculate how much you take. I rather inject then take oral, to try to do the least damage to my liver. How about ending your cycle? i know you must slowly come down from a cycle to let your body re-adjust right? I know most of you think i have no idea whats instore and i have alot to learn, and you know what? You are 100% percent right! i know i am not going to learn all this stuff in one night what took you all YEARS to learn through trial and error. I would really like to get started on this journey, all i need is a map :). Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and for those who respond. Thank you for your time and help.

ren, stick around and show the same patience you've just done and i bet most everyone will be willing to assist you. whether you choose to do it naturally or not, you'll get top notch advice here. start in the nutrition and training zones then progress. good luck!

How long have you been lifting on a regular basis...what is your current type of training and program????
Off hand I would say don't even think about steroids, it sounds like you don't need them, and are not ready for them.

Ren a guy of your size has room to grow naturally. I built more LBM on my 5'10" frame naturally then you have all together on your 6'3" frame. Not to put you down brother but at 6'3" 200lbs you need to get more friendly with diet and lifting. The lifting is going to help built the muscles, and the diet is going to fuel the muscle growth and control the fat levels you carry. I don't recall you saying how long you have been at it, but I would give it some serious dedication before jumping into steroid use.

ahhh you are right friends, i did forget to mention a few things. I been lifting heavy (my max of course) for about 3 years now. Thats how i got up to the 200 pounds, i was really skinny before. I was 180ish when i played bball. i played collage and high school basketball for a total 5 years. So im not exactly out of shape. I have really good endurance, i can run miles and not even breathe hard, but i sure as hell dont look like i could, and that what i want more then anything. Its this platue i seem to be stuck at. When i first started lifting heavy my strength increased awsomely, now it seems i cant go no where with it. Im at a point now where im not really getting any stronger and i never have gotten close to being cut. I do admit my diet isnt the best. I eat every three hours, but maybe what i eat isnt so great. I try to stay on a high protien diet, which i thought you were suppose to do, maybe mare carbs are to high. I mean my body fat is still higher then it needs to be. You think i should concentrate more on my diet and perhaps switch to more reps appose to lifting heavy? Maybe steroids isnt the way, im not sure myself, thats why i asked. Anyone have a suggestions or a better routine they could hook me up with? im not exactly sure what it takes to get cut (lose body fat). As in what workout i should be doing and the proper diet.

i think the best training method is to lift heavy for reps around 6-12 and eat well.... excessive cardio isnt neccesary and would prob hurt any muscle gains you could be making...rely on your eating habits for cutting or adding mass...

OK your 26 years old. Been training for 3 years. I figure if you have put in the time then go for the gear if you choose. I agree with the others that you could still put on some good size naturally. But being 26 and been training for 3 years then I do believe your probably going to jump in the gear hotel.

So 1st cycle do this.
500 mg ea week of Test Enanthate. Split it up in 2 doses doing 250 mg on Mon and 250 mg on Thurs. Stick with Test only your first cycle.

Tough

Tough Old Man said:
OK your 26 years old. Been training for 3 years. I figure if you have put in the time then go for the gear if you choose. I agree with the others that you could still put on some good size naturally. But being 26 and been training for 3 years then I do believe your probably going to jump in the gear hotel.

So 1st cycle do this.
500 mg ea week of Test Enanthate. Split it up in 2 doses doing 250 mg on Mon and 250 mg on Thurs. Stick with Test only your first cycle.

Tough
:thumb: the only thing i'd add is that if you choose to do enanthate, cypionate, or isocaproate, go for a minimum of 6 weeks (ForemanRules' advice) and a maximum of 10 weeks (most everyone else's advice) your first go around. keep nolvadex on hand (in case of gyno) and use it for PCT. PCT should begin 10-14 days from your last injection with these esters and should be 60/40/40/20mgs ED. (wk1/wk2/wk3/wk4)

dont use gear till you have your eating and training in check :thumb:

hi there REN. thanks for the post, that sure makes some interesting reading, i just felt that i needed to post something here, i am 39, 190 lbs, male, 6 ft 1in, with about 20 % body fat, and have been training off and on for years, i workout because its fun, and to get into a shape, a sensible approach to the diet/cardio/gym and keeping it in balance is the key for me, i eat healthily avoiding the obvious sugars and fats, moderately train two or three hours a week, (family and work permitting) and swim rather than run to help keep off the love handles, for me everything is about a natural healthy balance rather than the opposite of forced growth and other excesses,

Last edited:
Back