• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hello everyone have a couple quick ?'s

HotMom23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today I applied my first coat of ProTan. Which took forever! Tomorrow I'm suppose to apply two more coats. When do I shower? I keep this first coat on for 12 hours or so right? Is it okay if I still do my cardio and workout tonight? Also, no oil right? What should I use? I've read Pam?!? If I do use Pam, is it oil or the butter? The people I've been working with told me to use Neutrogena Dry Spray?!?! Which she did say it's been hard for her to find it lately. I've looked everywhere and can't find it. Please help! Thanks. The big day is this Saturday in GA! WHOA!!! :blah:

Shower in the morning tomorrow. Then apply another coat, let it sit most of the day, shower then re-apply.

Your gonna smell lovely when you go to bed! Long pants and shirt.

If you can't find the Nutrogena, use the Pam, either flavor. LOL the one without butter so you don't smell like a protanned popcorn ball. Just be sure to spray it in your hand and pat on. Don't spray directly on your skin. Also bring baby whipes for your hands afterwards.

JLB001 said:
Shower in the morning tomorrow. Then apply another coat, let it sit most of the day, shower then re-apply.

Your gonna smell lovely when you go to bed! Long pants and shirt.

If you can't find the Nutrogena, use the Pam, either flavor. LOL the one without butter so you don't smell like a protanned popcorn ball. Just be sure to spray it in your hand and pat on. Don't spray directly on your skin. Also bring baby whipes for your hands afterwards.
HAHA.. I just could imagine... Thanks for the help. Is it okay if I work out tonight?

I wouldn't. But do what your trainer has instructed you to do. If you do, go light only 2 sets per body part and no legs.

The Pam works great--just make sure you spray from a good distance away so it doesn't pool and run.

Hey HotMom, I am soooo looking forward to all that myself..... :D
Last year i didn't train for the 2 days before comp and used spray on olive oil.... Just sprayed an patted it down. I don't think i showered for the last 2 days either *peeuuu*
Good luck :kiss:

Back