• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Predictions who will win the Wildcard?

MuscleM4n

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
"An exciting innovation is coming up at the Olympia weekend in Vegas on Friday night! The Wildcard Showdown constitutes a last-gasp qualifying contest for the BIG ONE, in which the winner not only goes forward to compete in the Mr. Olympia 24 hours later but also captures the winner-takes-all cash prize of $10,000. The Mr. Olympia Wildcard Showdown is open to IFBB pros who finished in the top ten of their last IFBB Pro contest.

Here are a few names that could do it: Chris Cook , Luke Wood, Bob Cicherillo, Paco Bautista, Dave Henry, George Farah, Eddie Abbew"

This is going to be a tight contest!

My bet is on Luke Wood.

who the hell is luke wood?

damn, that dude has a seriously small waist!

ihateschoolmt said:
Who the hell are any of those guys?

Paco Bautista - Spanish pro - check out his legs, they are freaky!

Eddie Abbew - English pro who used to be a good strongman and was in to powerlifting. I have seen him in person and he is freakin HUGE! he claims his arms are 22".

Chris Cook - American who recently turned pro by winning the overall at the NPC. I don't think he is all that great but stupid politics again.

Dave Henry - American pro.

George Farah - Another American pro

Bob Chicherillo - an experienced American pro who is a strong competitor.

P-funk said:
damn, that dude has a seriously small waist!

yup - this guy is the new kid in town and is tipped to do v.well in the future.

MuscleM4n said:
Paco Bautista - Spanish pro - check out his legs, they are freaky!

Eddie Abbew - English pro who used to be a good strongman and was in to powerlifting. I have seen him in person and he is freakin HUGE! he claims his arms are 22".

Chris Cook - American who recently turned pro by winning the overall at the NPC. I don't think he is all that great but stupid politics again.

Dave Henry - American pro.

George Farah - Another American pro

Bob Chicherillo - an experienced American pro who is a strong competitor.

yea, although Chris Cook and Dave Henry are new on the scene it seems like the others guys just never really panned out as pro's.

IML Gear Cream!
Cook sucks :pissed:

George Farah Sucks and does not deserve to be a pro.

Bob is doing some other shit.

Dave - if he put on some mass- he could win.
and maybe end up in the 8-9th place.

Back