• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Wong Hong's New Fitness Center

THEUNIT(XXL)

Ronnie Coleman RULES!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Wong Hong has ventured into business recently. He has a new fitness center in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. They had a soft opening on the 1st of September. It's a 5,500 sq feet , well equiped with free weights, machines, a juice bar, a studio for aerobic and group exercises, sauna and a steam bath. I have been there once and it's a pretty cool gym!
He is still training hard as uaual and will will be doing some early season shows next year. He wants to qualify for Mr.O 2006.

Wong Hong was living in New York for several years after his student visa expired. He went to Canada for a contest, and the INS discovered the problem when he tried to reenter the USA.

So how is he gonna go to the 2006 Mr.O?:confused:

wong1bs.jpg

wong24kw.jpg

Last edited:
Shrink that pic.......it's way too big.

Big guy big picture!

Happy now?

Why would you want to live in New York in a studio apartment when you can, for the same price, buy a compound in Malaysia? :)

+ you get all that Chinese made equpiment to stock your gym
at 1/8 of the cost!!!

musclepump said:
Why would you want to live in New York in a studio apartment when you can, for the same price, buy a compound in Malaysia? :)

He'll become better known....NYC or LA, that's where the people go to get known.
I think.

Wong Hong was living in New York for several years after his student visa expired. He went to Canada for a contest, and the INS discovered the problem when he tried to reenter the USA.

It's sad that had to happen to him. We have so many dirtbags here that should be deported instead of decent people.

min0 lee said:
He'll become better known....NYC or LA, that's where the people go to get known.
I think.

Nobody knows you!?!? - :laugh:

It's sad that had to happen to him. We have so many dirtbags here that should be deported instead of decent people.

If you have an expired visa...

There should be a vacuum tube (like at the bank)
that appears and instantly sucks you up and deposits
you in your native land!

IML Gear Cream!
Robert DiMaggio said:
Wong had his website redesigned: www.wonghong.net

Wong Hong said:
"My gym business is doing great so far. If everything goes as planned,
I will be looking for a new location for my first branch next year.

I have a master plan of owning a chain of successful gyms
throughout Malaysia and Asia in the next few years"
:eek:

:clap:
Maybe Wong will defeat communism without the help of GWB - :flex:

min0 lee said:
:yes:

You guys are silly...

You make a law that a visitor must obtain a visa to remain here legally..
But you want to make exceptions to the law??? - :wtf:

Thats how 9-11 happened...

The decent people would be happy to wait to clear everything up...
They would recognize there can be no exceptions, and renew or comply...

The Monkey Man said:
You make a law that a visitor must obtain a visa to remain here legally..
But you want to make exceptions to the law??? - :wtf:
No. Thats not what I'm saying. If the law gets rid of good people, then it should work to get rid of dirtbags as well!

Exactly, the bad one have no problems returning here even after they were deported.

Back