• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Big Ron's single posing routine! (CLIP)

THEUNIT(XXL)

Ronnie Coleman RULES!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Big Ron's single posing routine!

It's a really good clip! worth watching :thumb:

If you can't use rapidshare for some reason( to many downloads or some other bullshit)
Use this site: http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html It's really good.

oh and it seems that this clip is from bodybuilding dungeon, and they asked me not to post their stuff anymore, so pain and tech9, suck my ****!

fuck pain and tech9. what a buch of bitches. it gives them their props whenever their video comes up. if anything it gets people interested and creates traffic for there board from people that want to see more footage. Not only are they a bunch of ass pirates, they also clearly know jack shit about business.

ronnie is terrible at posing. no choreogrphy, he basically goes out there and wings it and bouces around and "raises the roof". I think it takes the interesting aspect out of the shows when these guys don't put anything into their routines. However, he did look pretty sweet there. totally peeled and thick as hell! Total Freak!

P-funk said:
ronnie is terrible at posing. no choreogrphy, he basically goes out there and wings it and bouces around and "raises the roof". I think it takes the interesting aspect out of the shows when these guys don't put anything into their routines. However, he did look pretty sweet there. totally peeled and thick as hell! Total Freak!
Ronnie is not the best poser, but I still think he has some good routines and most of them look really good, like the 2004 Mr.O, I liked that one, but this one was not that good no.
I was looking at it and I thought my media player fucked the sound and video, but he was just a little of, he still looked very good.
BTW, The 2003 posing routine was the best ever :thumb:

10 in a row...

I'm a much better poser!!! Plus my lats are bigger.

Just please don't give him the microphone again after he wins!!

I get it big Ron, you believe in God. Did you have to tell me about for 15 minutes though!!!

Not once did you thank your dealer! Without him, you would not be an 8 time Mr. Olympia winner!!

mrguy said:
Just please don't give him the microphone again after he wins!!

I get it big Ron, you believe in God. Did you have to tell me about for 15 minutes though!!!

Not once did you thank your dealer! Without him, you would not be an 8 time Mr. Olympia winner!!
His dealer was a God send.;)

Back