• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

nosebleeds????

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i've just had a nosebleed, first one i've had in years, currently on week 2 of a dbol/test/eq cycle, really didn't expect that! what might have caused it? is this due to the drugs? any cause for concern? i'm a bit worried..

drugs?? snnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...... lol

Well let me think. D-bol = water retention = high blood pressure = maybe a nose bleed. Shit bro you just came off a cycle and on another. I wouldn't worry about the nose bleeding but the early grave your going to be going to.

Tough

Tough Old Man said:
Well let me think. D-bol = water retention = high blood pressure = maybe a nose bleed. Shit bro you just came off a cycle and on another. I wouldn't worry about the nose bleeding but the early grave your going to be going to.

Tough
lmao.. I think u have taken over foreman as the most brutall honest/funny poster :thumb:

Tough Old Man said:

Tough
i'm not even retaining that much water, i'm running adex dumbass, i'm only 9 days in, i'm doing lots of cardio, and even on my last cycle my BP was fine 3 weeks in, and i wasn't running the AI or doing any CV work, didn't get one nosebleed at all! so shove that up your arse tuff guy!

and when did i come off my last cycle? let me think... wasn't it around june time? i think it was! so thats july, august, septemeber, october... pretty much 4 months off from a 5 week cycle, yeah thats really gonna send me to an early grave isn't it!...

we all know steroids kill don't we, thanks for the reminder :blah:

Tough Old Man said:

Tough

He was only on 5-6 weeks and off for almost 4 months......is this comment really coming from a middle aged guy that just started a cycle he intends to run for an entire year? REALLY? :clapping:

young d said:
i've just had a nosebleed, first one i've had in years, currently on week 2 of a dbol/test/eq cycle, really didn't expect that! what might have caused it? is this due to the drugs? any cause for concern? i'm a bit worried..

Young D to be on the safe side just check your BP. I had nose bleeds from running methylated PHs back when you could use them legally. I don't know what caused them but my BP went much higher then that when I was on test/deca without any nose bleeds. So I don't think mine was related to BP at all. I forget the time of year I was running the stuff, but keep in mind the seasons are changing and depending on where you live the weather could be causing you to dry up inside your nose....a little bump, blow, or pick and you could start to bleed. You can get a saline solution at the store made to moisturize the nasal cavity. I got that and it seemed to help a little for me.

Tough Old Man said:

Tough

yeah D, youre going crazy with these cycles...... oh wait you just did a 5 week cycle and took 4 months off after? lol, early grave indeed :laugh:

id get your blood pressure checked, but id keep at the cycle unless it happens again. youre only 9 days in and your doses are conservative. could have been for some other reason.

good luck ;)

Didn't you have BP issues BEFORE from dbol? You're using the same compounds that gave you problems before and now you're showing possible symptoms of it and are wondering what the problem is?

Why would you have even used dbol after you had problems with it before and your cycle was so shitty?

I will never understand people's obsession with dbol.

what dosages you running D??

IML Gear Cream!
young d said:
i'm not even retaining that much water, i'm running adex dumbass, i'm only 9 days in, i'm doing lots of cardio, and even on my last cycle my BP was fine 3 weeks in, and i wasn't running the AI or doing any CV work, didn't get one nosebleed at all! so shove that up your arse tuff guy!

and when did i come off my last cycle? let me think... wasn't it around june time? i think it was! so thats july, august, septemeber, october... pretty much 4 months off from a 5 week cycle, yeah thats really gonna send me to an early grave isn't it!...

we all know steroids kill don't we, thanks for the reminder :blah:
Ok I had things wrong. I went back and checked your post and they were all asking questions about gear and what your plans were for you next cycle. Now as for sticking something up my ass you little fucking weasel, go for it, and we'll see who's ass finds a home for a big rod.

Tough

TrojanMan60563 said:
He was only on 5-6 weeks and off for almost 4 months......is this comment really coming from a middle aged guy that just started a cycle he intends to run for an entire year? REALLY? :clapping:
TM you can kiss my ass too. Your right I'm on a year long cycle which consist of 5 weeks on 3 weeks off and repeat for the next year depending on how blood work comes out every 7 weeks. Also my B/P stays in a good range, I don't shit blood like Young d does, my total cholestrol is 131 and I don't have fucking nose bleeds. Now if you can keep everything in normal ranges and was 53 years old knowing you may only have a few cycles left to do, you might think about doing what I'm doing. YoungD has had a lot of problems since doing his first cycle and now here comes more problems and he is only 21 years old. I suppose your going to encourage him to keep up the good work and maybe double the dosages seeings it's you that's not doing any of the suffering. Good fucking luck

Tough

Young D...I had a older (40) year old guy I know who was running dbol/tren/prop and got a horrid nose bleed...so bad he had to go the hospital. The doctors immediately claimed it was his BP, which was like 240/140 something....Needless to say he stopped his cycle and was fine, but If it happens again or your BP has gone up 80pts higher than it was precycle I would drop the gear...

not worth it:finger:

Tough Old Man said:
TM you can kiss my ass too. Your right I'm on a year long cycle which consist of 5 weeks on 3 weeks off and repeat for the next year depending on how blood work comes out every 7 weeks. Also my B/P stays in a good range, I don't shit blood like Young d does, my total cholestrol is 131 and I don't have fucking nose bleeds. Now if you can keep everything in normal ranges and was 53 years old knowing you may only have a few cycles left to do, you might think about doing what I'm doing. YoungD has had a lot of problems since doing his first cycle and now here comes more problems and he is only 21 years old. I suppose your going to encourage him to keep up the good work and maybe double the dosages seeings it's you that's not doing any of the suffering. Good fucking luck

Tough

I am not trying to talk shit about you, but saying he is ending his life early for going back on cycle so soon is retarded. If you notice he has been off long enough to equal time on time off. I realize he had issues with dbol in his last cycle but he was very bloated last time and if not mistaken his diet was not on par either. Another consideration is he was not on anything for the bloat like nolva or an AI. His test turned out to be fake so its obvious that the dbol was the cause of his BP issues. This time around he is using an AI and hopefully his test is in legit. I think he has a valid concern here and assuming he is monitoring his BP then I don't think the nose bleeds are anything to freakout about.

As for your year long cycle that is you choice. I wish you the best with that and glad to hear you are monitoring your blood. Also keep in mind you will probably be about as shut down as it comes after a solid year of being on cycle and guys at your age don't have great natural test levels anyways. So I hope you have some amazing PCT to get you back on track fast otherwise you are going to lose a ton of what you gain. Not to mention at your age your natural test levels are probably too low to support most of what you gain. I am not trying to talk shit but its something to think about. IMO a guy your age would have to be on HRT to maintain a decent about of muscle. If I were in your shoes I would just get my BF into the single digits and be happy with what you can do naturally. At this point a few more cycles as a last whoo raaa is silly as I mentioned you will lose most of it once you stop.

Young D monitor your pressure daily and drop the dbol if you start getting high readings...you don't want to keep your pressure too high for very long its not worth the risks. Why don't you let us know what your pressure is now.

lnvanry said:
Young D...I had a older (40) year old guy I know who was running dbol/tren/prop and got a horrid nose bleed...so bad he had to go the hospital. The doctors immediately claimed it was his BP, which was like 240/140 something....Needless to say he stopped his cycle and was fine, but If it happens again or your BP has gone up 80pts higher than it was precycle I would drop the gear...

not worth it:finger:
Look D I was a LITTLE HARSE ON MY FIRST COMMENT. Man do yourself a favor and drop the D-bol. I think you'll find yourself in a more favorable position and enjoy the gear more. Run the Test at a lower dose and up the EQ. This will make a good cycle. I think you'll find you B/P will lower and man that's a good thing not a bad thing. Because of my age, my last cycle was 500 mgs of test and 800 mgs of EQ. This seemed to work ok for me. Beats my cycle last year which was 750 test, 750 Deca and d-bol @ 40 mg /ed. I felt like shit on that cycle and this one I felt good. No B/P problems. Hell even on that cycle last year my B/P never was higher then 142/88. This last one it was never higher then 128/84

Im guessing you'll be fine D, just as they others have mentioned, keep an eye on everything just incase things get more severe etc. Its shit when everyone tells you to drop the Dbol as they are a favourite and a hell of a kickstart! Maybe though its worth thinking about losing it if its what you think may be causing the problems. Didn't you say it gave you crazy pumps that actually really hurt after a while too. Awful to think it, but maybe Dbol doesn't work that well with you? Shit if thats the case dude. Good to see your back on cycle, be good to see how you get on as your first cycle (from your journal, unfortunate you had to cut it short) made agood read. You gonna be running another journal? Anyway, hope alls looking good g, good luck and get huge.

TrojanMan60563 said:
I
. IMO a guy your age would have to be on HRT to maintain a decent about of muscle. If I were in your shoes I would just get my BF into the single digits and be happy with what you can do naturally. At this point a few more cycles as a last whoo raaa is silly as I mentioned you will lose most of it once you stop.
I've been running HRT for the past year and will continue the rest of my life.

Tough Old Man said:
Look D I was a LITTLE HARSE ON MY FIRST COMMENT. Man do yourself a favor and drop the D-bol. I think you'll find yourself in a more favorable position and enjoy the gear more. Run the Test at a lower dose and up the EQ. This will make a good cycle. I think you'll find you B/P will lower and man that's a good thing not a bad thing. Because of my age, my last cycle was 500 mgs of test and 800 mgs of EQ. This seemed to work ok for me. Beats my cycle last year which was 750 test, 750 Deca and d-bol @ 40 mg /ed. I felt like shit on that cycle and this one I felt good. No B/P problems. Hell even on that cycle last year my B/P never was higher then 142/88. This last one it was never higher then 128/84
:eek: that cycle is pretty tough huh...

good advice tough about the dropping the dbol and lower the test.:thumb:

lnvanry said:
:eek: that cycle is pretty tough huh...

good advice tough about the dropping the dbol and lower the test.:thumb:
Test = androgen = higher B/P
EQ = low to mild androgen and low to mild estrogen and a more stable or lower B/P

So if your having problems with Blood Pressure due to gear...IE...D-bol Test...Drop the D-bol, Lower the test and raise the more mild androgen......EQ

Tough

Tough Old Man said:
I've been running HRT for the past year and will continue the rest of my life.

Oh I see.....well you may be in better shape then I mentioned....good luck with that TOM.

IML Gear Cream!
Tough, you've been a bleeding vagina lately....Don't understand it

I'm going to chime in and say I agree alot with what Tom said. Not disagreeing with anyone else either. But YD does have something going on and I think he needs to get everything under control (BP and lipids if need be) before starting anything else. How can you fix a problem without first knowing the cause? You can't. And if he makes the problem worse, it only makes fixing the problem harder. I think Tom only wants everyone to realize this is nothing to play around with. There has been several good guys that have died this past year, very young. Don't let it happen to any of you. It doesn't have to!

Are you on a high oral dose? If I were you I would get bloodwork done and maybe coagulation tests. Coagulation proteins are produced in your liver, and since the mucous membrane is so thin in the nose, nose bleeds could be a possible early warning sign of your liver not producing adequate coagulants due to damage or irritation, but it's not a definite. Just a possibility

gococksDJS said:
Are you on a high oral dose? If I were you I would get bloodwork done and maybe coagulation tests. Coagulation proteins are produced in your liver, and since the mucous membrane is so thin in the nose, nose bleeds could be a possible early warning sign of your liver not producing adequate coagulants due to damage or irritation, but it's not a definite. Just a possibility

Add in a complete blood cell count or atleast a platelet count. A low platelet count will also manifest in nose bleeds. If you are taking asprin, that will cause decreased platelet function so nose bleeds will take longer to stop bleeding. Platelet function can be checked by having a "bleeding time" test. Yes it is exactly that, a person uses an instrument that puts 1 or 2 little cuts on your arm and the person literally times how long it takes for bleeding to stop.

i dont understand why u want to run 3 different compounds for your first REAL cycle..
:hmmm:

Young D have you taken your pressure yet? I'd like you to share if you want to. I feel its either high BP or changing of seasons.

Might not be a bad idea for the time being YD.

yeah blood pressure was taken at 140/98 today, way too high (it was 118/60 before the cycle)

man im sorry to hear young d, maybee if yu just drop the d-bol and monitor ur blood pressure you should be fine. I would drop the dbol for a week and if ur pressure is not down then i would start pct and just try a cycle down the line sometime, the best of luck bro :thumb:

Back