• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bulking then cutting on cycle?

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am running a 12 weeker of test and eq right now, say i was to finish bulking on week 6, drop my cals week 7, and cut from weeks 8-12, would that work okay?

also, would you guys recommend cutting up to pct, then increasing cals steadily over the first few weeks of pct, or should i increase cals just before pct, for example in those 2 weeks whilst the esters clear?

No reason at your age and considering this is your first real cycle that you cant do a mild cut while gaining muscle.....................anyone who gains fat on their first cycle simply doesn't know how to eat or train..

So keep your body fat the same or slightly cut it during the rest of this cycle..

I thought you quit the cycle. Just eat clean, and don't worry about cutting until well after pct, IMO.

what is wrong with cutting now? i don't understand why cutting would be a problem, i'm on the juice so its not like muscle loss will be an issue

yeah i do want to quit it, but just coming off is gonna mess up my recovery, i either cut then come off or come off then cut... and i don't think cutting right after i've come off is a smart move

young d said:
... and i don't think cutting right after i've come off is a smart move
And I don't think cutting and bulking on the same cycle makes any sense at all. Why would you want to lose what you just gained and that's exactly whats going to happen if you start cutting now.

Think I'm kidding then do it and later you can tell me I was right.

ForemanRules said:
No reason at your age and considering this is your first real cycle that you cant do a mild cut while gaining muscle.....................anyone who gains fat on their first cycle simply doesn't know how to eat or train..

So keep your body fat the same or slightly cut it during the rest of this cycle..

I resemble that remark...But even on the juice, are gains of 23lbs in LBM in 8 weeks possible?/ When we did my BF% it said I'm only carrying around about 60lbs of muscle as it is...the rest is fat and water...

Tough Old Man said:
And I don't think cutting and bulking on the same cycle makes any sense at all. Why would you want to lose what you just gained and that's exactly whats going to happen if you start cutting now.

thats fine, i'd much rather have the physique i had before i started this cycle than the one i have now, so fuck it, i'll just stop the shots, i'll stay on the nolva and adex for a couple more weeks to get rid of this gyno (yeah, my nipples have lumps in them now too), just another one of the many side effects of these crap ass drugs! not worth the risks for me, had another nosebleed last night, and i feel the post cycle depression already, i look fat as hell too after all that cutting!

i swear i'm so close to saying fuck it, not lifting another weight till after xmas and eating 1 or 2 fast meals a day and drinking lots of booze like every other normal student, then i can come back after xmas and make a bit of natural progress :)

Now hold on there....

Young D,

You need to get enough cals to get the most out of your gear (i.e. caloric surplus not deficit), but bulking (in the old fashioned sense of smacking on any type of weight you can) doesn't help you put muscle on any faster. Keep off the fast food, for god's sake, and keep the booze nil-low for the liver's sake as well as the extra cals, or you'll just look and feel worse faster!

If you feel bloated the chances are a lot of what you are carrying is water and will go. If your nips are hurting on nolva, make sure you're not "testing" them too much and therefore irritating them, and if you're on 25mg ED boost it to 50.

I recall a few posts from you over last few weeks, bouncing around all over the place - not sure how much of the problem is in your head and how much in your body! Whatever you do, don't make any sudden changes, think it through.

It would be helpful if you could start a new thread which summarises your original planned cycle, your current dosages, and your experiences to date. Is this your first cycle? How old are you? A new thread as described will let all these guys with much more experience than me advise you properly.

Jacking the training in will just make you feel worse, so I suggest you do a maintenance regime minimum - short workouts, don't bust your balls, and get a life outside the gym.

Uncle Nigel (East Mids, England)

IML Gear Cream!
IMO you should bulk through PCT whenever that is, and then start cutting. Did you start it as a bulker? If so, cutting your cals now would help you drop a little fat, but once PCT starts you will need to eat more cals in order to keep those new gains and the roller-coaster effect of increasing, decreasing then increasing your cals won't be optimal for increasing gains, keeping gains or cutting fat, so wait to cut until after PCT.

Tough Old Man said:

:laugh:

redflash said:
Young D,

You need to get enough cals to get the most out of your gear (i.e. caloric surplus not deficit), but bulking (in the old fashioned sense of smacking on any type of weight you can) doesn't help you put muscle on any faster. Keep off the fast food, for god's sake, and keep the booze nil-low for the liver's sake as well as the extra cals, or you'll just look and feel worse faster!

If you feel bloated the chances are a lot of what you are carrying is water and will go. If your nips are hurting on nolva, make sure you're not "testing" them too much and therefore irritating them, and if you're on 25mg ED boost it to 50.

I recall a few posts from you over last few weeks, bouncing around all over the place - not sure how much of the problem is in your head and how much in your body! Whatever you do, don't make any sudden changes, think it through.

It would be helpful if you could start a new thread which summarises your original planned cycle, your current dosages, and your experiences to date. Is this your first cycle? How old are you? A new thread as described will let all these guys with much more experience than me advise you properly.

Jacking the training in will just make you feel worse, so I suggest you do a maintenance regime minimum - short workouts, don't bust your balls, and get a life outside the gym.

Uncle Nigel (East Mids, England)
this cycle has been a living nightmare, i'm very depressed right now, i look shit, feel shit, i've wasted a lot of money and time on all this, and i'm concerned the depression will cost me my degree as i can't concentrate right now, i want to get off steroids and get my mental health back, i'm not bothered about keeping any of the gains from this cycle, i just want to cut this fat and recover asap, this has really done me in guys, bottom line.. i just want to get off them :(

young d said:
this cycle has been a living nightmare, i'm very depressed right now, i look shit, feel shit, i've wasted a lot of money and time on all this, and i'm concerned the depression will cost me my degree as i can't concentrate right now, i want to get off steroids and get my mental health back, i'm not bothered about keeping any of the gains from this cycle, i just want to cut this fat and recover asap, this has really done me in guys, bottom line.. i just want to get off them :(
sorry to hear that bro. Hope everything works out for you. Don't throw away the left over gear. Send it to me.

Hey D if you are still injecting test you are not depressed due to lack of test....its depressed with the results you are getting....I would consider dropping the test down to 250mg EW. That is low enough you should have slim to no sides or have to worry about gyno....then I would drop my calories low and hit the cardio and keep the diet high in protein but low in overall calories....you should be able to cut really fast like that and not lose a shit load of muscle....if you are comfortable with T3 you could even run that at 50mcg with the test to help with your fat loss for 4 weeks. Its just a thought so you don't feel the cycle was a total waste....everything I read says a dose of 250mg of test per week is very easy on the body with little to no sides....you probably will not even have a need for an AI.

the only drug i'm really considering now is HCG, i'm in week 4, seen maybe a little atrophy downstairs but its nothing hugely noticable, i'm tempted to shoot just a couple of 500iu shots over this week, take week 5 off (adex and nolva only), then begin nolva only on week 6 for 3-4 weeks, so i'd be starting the nolva exactly 14 days after my last test/eq shot (better to run pct too early than too late i've heard), that sound like a decent plan? can the hcg do any harm?

Really sounds like you have a bad source....
What is exactly the problem this time??

Back