• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Due to extenuating circumstances...

luke69duke69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just lost my job Wednesday and I'm gonna be staying on unemployment for probably a few months (long story but I'm losing my license for 60 days anyhow and I live walking distance from my gym, have money set aside to cover living expenses and was looking to change career paths anyways) but will be experimenting with a slightly longer than expected cycle(originally was gonna be 8 weeks, and I'm already in for 6, but since I'm gonna have a light schedule with WAY more time to eat, sleep, and train better, I'm considering running 12, possibly 14-16 weeks)

I normally run shorter cycles but feel since I have the ablility to train like a maniac, sleep like it's my job and eat more correctly than when I was working 50-60 hours at Job A and then another 15-20 at Job B, I don't think I'm gonna have this kind of optimal training enviroment, I figure what the hell. It's not like I'm looking to run a six month run or anything crazy, but in my opinion, sometimes stuff falls into your lap. Any opinions?

Welcome to the slacker club...you f-ing bum.

10-12 weeks is more than enough!!

I know. I've never lived off the system in my life and I can't say I've had to "look" for a job for about six years, they've been offered to me. I've got a lot of options, just not sure what I want to do yet. But circumstances aside, to have the ability to train with no regards to lack of sleep or diet or time in the gym makes me think I'll benefit from a longer run this time.

musclepump said:
Mmm.. unemployment... I bet that feels nice.

its amazing.

I think you oughtta keep the cycle at 8....NO MORE then 10....you jobless loser.

luke69duke69 said:
I know. I've never lived off the system in my life and I can't say I've had to "look" for a job for about six years, they've been offered to me. I've got a lot of options, just not sure what I want to do yet. But circumstances aside, to have the ability to train with no regards to lack of sleep or diet or time in the gym makes me think I'll benefit from a longer run this time.
The Birth of a Democrat as a Republican would say. ;)

I say make the most of this time. If you get to a point where the gains stop, stop they cycle or change compounds and cut.

If you're unemployed, maybe time to stop any cycles and train at home. I know it is hard, but it can be done.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

ag-guys said:
If you're unemployed, maybe time to stop any cycles and train at home. I know it is hard, but it can be done.

AG
www.ag-guys.com
I disagree. If you can afford it, this is the time of your life to live like a pro (minus the contracts, competitions and photoshoots of course). Eat, sleep, train!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey, us military guys are always hiring! j/k Good luck with your new career search.

dougnukem said:
Hey, us military guys are always hiring! j/k Good luck with your new career search.
There you go!
yessir.gif

Been there. Done that. Got the T-shirt. Literally. I've considered it. Going back to guard duty instead of active.

Noooooo, don't do it! You'll be over here more than us active duty guys.

I talked to a lady who's engaged to a guy doing that in the civillian sector. As a contractor. I said the only way I'm gonna go over as a civillian is if I'm allowed to carry my sidearm(s) Otherwise, I'll be damned if I'm gonna be one of those fu@kers getting their knoggin chopped off. Which I don't think contractors can carry and I don't think there's such a thing as a concealed weopons permit in Iraq or any of those wonderful sandy places.

I have two bottles of deca that I was saving for another cycle. I don't think I'm gonna bother throwing that in now because I'll be in friggin week ten til that even starts to really kick in. If I was gonna go nuts, maybe but na, I just can't see doing it. Just gonna run the test longer and see what happens. I am still gonna try something i spoke of in earlier posts. That is running Dbol the two weeks after my last shot before PCT. Somewhat similar to running prop at the end of a cycle. I'll definitely keep everyone posted on it.

Should I throw the Deca in or save it for another cycle? I'm already in 6 weeks from my first shot.

i'd throw it in. you are six weeks in of your elongated cycle consisting of 14-16 weeks of hardcore jobless training. And if you were going 14-16, you could get a good 8-10 weeks out of the deca which is probably the length you'd run it in the future anyway.

Back