• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OT (Turanabol)

section8

War Eagle
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone ever taken OT and how should one cycle it? Do you take dosage all at once or distribute throughout the day? I was thinking maybe soemthing like this: 6wks OT@50mg ED
Nolva@10mg ED

PCT 2 weeks
1- Nolva@40mg ED
2-Nolva@40mg ED

Does this seem right and am I anywhere close? Any Advice is helpful. Thanks.

PirateFromHell said:
Actually, that is a good oral only first cycle. Take 25mg twice daily because it's half life is about 16 hours. Your pct should be 4 weeks, though. Here are a few opinons: http://www.ironforlife.com/t14392-tbol-experiences.html
I agree totally if you refuse to inject then T-bol is the way to go. IMO a first cycle should have a test base.

Thanks for the info. I was told that the stuff wasn't to hardcore and that it might be good for your first ever cycle. I was looking into it b/c I'm not crazy about injecting just yet and I don't want anything to hardcore until later

brokeass122 said:
yeah it isnt too hardcore defenetely more of a mild steroid
Bull Shit. You won't get the strength of Drol, but people are keeping more size from a Tbol only cycle than any oral I know of, even M1T.

PirateFromHell said:
Bull Shit. You won't get the strength of Drol, but people are keeping more size from a Tbol only cycle than any oral I know of, even M1T.
yep the gains seem to be very keepable and unlike dbol the water retention is practically non existant. Just be careful where you source it from, alot of the guys here think the OT is europe is underdosed. It may just be of course that they aren't taking enough. 50-60mg seems to be the most common dose.

would nolva daily be needed on a tbol only cycle?
or just pct
i have a friend who wants to run a tbol cycle
im thiking
weeks 1,2--- 40ed
weeks3,4--- 50ed
weeks5-6--60ed

with nolva for pct?
anything else?

IML Gear Cream!
He only needs nolva for pct, not while on.

Stu said:
yep the gains seem to be very keepable and unlike dbol the water retention is practically non existant. Just be careful where you source it from, alot of the guys here think the OT is europe is underdosed. It may just be of course that they aren't taking enough. 50-60mg seems to be the most common dose.
which OT are you referring to bro? the BD stuff?

Stu said:
which OT are you referring to bro? the BD stuff?

PirateFromHell said:

when i said mild i was referring to side effects such as gyno, bloating that negative crap. Not how much size your gonna keep.

Back