• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

advice

gmac

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had my bmi tested yesterday and they came back with a 22.4%bf and 51lbs fat. I am 6'2 228. I was 272 3 months ago, I have raised my training levels and increased my cardio load as well as supplemented with an ECA. My problem is that I have now gone from being really "fat" tobeing really flabby or saggy. I know a nurse who recommended this synergie machine treatment to tightn and tone the skin (its really only bad at abdomen and around lat areas). Has someone ever heard of this or any reecommendation that I can try to tighten these sagging areas? Or is it just impossible to lo lose excess skin? Aprreciate any an all help and advice....Thanks

Gmac
40lbs of droop :(

I am 5'11" and before lifting I was 250, 46 in waist. My weight always goes up and down. When I start to lose weight my spare tire also gets soft and flabby.

This, for me, is a natural process and means I am getting leaner. When I get down to a good weight, it disappears, so don't worry and keep at it!

Now, I have done 2 bodybuilding show, and when I am THAT lean, I have some extra skin that I wish I didn't. But I don't think there is anything to do about that except surgery. Good luck and keep it up!

Thanks for the advice, is their anything you take or do specifically to help tighten those areas or just time in general?

Prince is right. But part of my point was that the flabbyness is the in between stage from your normal fat to being thin. In other words that softness is a good thing that shows you are losing fat!

Back