• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Equipose

British Bulldog

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone from sunny England, you might be able to help me out. I was thinking of doing a 6 week cycle of equipose along with primobolan, both at 300mg per week, then clomid for 2 weeks at the end. my main aim is to keep a lot of what i gain and also avoid any side effects. Is this a good cycle. any help would be handy. Thanks.

What is the overall goal here? Are you mainly looking for mass, or are you looking for slower but more solid gains? This will determine which 2 drugs should be stacked.

i am looking for gains which i can maintain easily when i come off the cycle, with this one goal in mind primo alone would be the obvious choise (or perhaps with anavar), but as well as this i would like the gains to be a little more substantial than primo alone can provide which is why i thought adding some equipose would be a good idea. i dont like using the mass steroids like dbol as i never seem to be able to keep any gains i made past about 2 months after coming off, so slow solid gains are the way for me. Plus i believe this is a safer way to use roids as far as disrupting my natural hormone levels goes.

I think the best choice for what you are trying to accomplish would be...

Primo+winstrol OR tren

OR

Equipoise+winstrol OR tren

thanks mate, ill probably go for primo and winstrol. Tren sounds like a good drug for solid, retainable gains but doesnt it have some nasty side effects like bad moods and a real short temper, if you are that way inclined (which unfortunatly i can be with steroids, this is another reason for me to stay away from strong androgens).
Just out of interest, how did you come to the conclusion of primo + winstrol or eq + winstrol, rather than primo and eq

Well, I did some reading on the subject and talked with a few "experts" in the field. The consensus was primo+winnie or EQ+winnie...many also recommended the tren, but your concerns are valid.

thanks gopro, your info is very handy. i recon ill definatly be staying away from tren though, as i'm moody at the best of times. In fact i think it might be tricky to get hold of in England anyway.

Your welcome. Thats what I'm here for:)

Originally posted by cornfed
British Bulldog, check your PMs.

Peace

Cornfed...are you telling BBulldog something different behind my back??? ;)

Originally posted by cornfed
I'll forward it to ya' ;) ... w/o all the nasty 'lil rumors I've started about ya'. LOL

And there are plenty of those...believe me, LOL.

IMHO, I think you should run the cycle at least eight weeks. EQ just starts to get rocking around week 4.

Back