• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cycle

BigPapaPump68 said:
how long should I run my winstrol, primo depot, test prop, and clen cycle for?
Drop the winny and eat clean.

I agree his question was a lil vague, but we are here to help each other not just say do whatever you want.

mattd46612 said:
I agree his question was a lil vague, but we are here to help each other not just say do whatever you want.
yes but it is like me saying to you, i have some test, primo and var, how long should i run them for? you could tell me anywhere from 6 days to 6 months! surely the decision is his, i presume he knows the esters and half-lives of the drugs he is using so will be able to come up with something suitable, then if he were to post that we could give him some feedback and let him know what we think, if he dosen't understand the drugs he is using then he shouldn't be using them! end of

Tha Don said:
i presume he knows the esters and half-lives of the drugs he is using so will be able to come up with something suitable, then if he were to post that we could give him some feedback and let him know what we think, if he dosen't understand the drugs he is using then he shouldn't be using them! end of
Agreed. 8 weeks is a good length, IMO. I wouldn't stay on the clen the whole time though.

BigPapaPump68 said:
I was just asking for an opinion like alot of people do on here. Ive never ran them before, and just wanted some advice. I know what the fuck im running obviously so if you dont like the way I asked a question then dont reply, easy as that.

Have you ever ran a cycle before?

I mean what are your goals here. Are you trying to cut or what?. Also drop the attitude and you might get some help.

Tough Old Man said:
Have you ever ran a cycle before?

I mean what are your goals here. Are you trying to cut or what?. Also drop the attitude and you might get some help.
Look at his Threads....he has run some very stupid cycles in the past.

IML Gear Cream!
unless your calling everybody elses cycles stupid, cuz my bulking cycles are involve the same as just about everyone elses, 12 weeks test E, 10 weeks decca, 8 weeks dbol. Im not trying to get an atitude, but this is the first time ill be running a cut, so I want it to be worth it. im 28, 205, 15%bf

BigPapaPump68 said:
unless your calling everybody elses cycles stupid, cuz my bulking cycles are involve the same as just about everyone elses, 12 weeks test E, 10 weeks decca, 8 weeks dbol. Im not trying to get an atitude, but this is the first time ill be running a cut, so I want it to be worth it. im 28, 205, 15%bf
BigPapaPump68 said:
Has anyone had success with the tabs. If so what was your method of taking of them.
BigPapaPump68 said:
Im 28 ive been on them for about 2 years, just wanted to what everybody else was trying them out at.
Stupid #1

BigPapaPump68 said:
I was reading about local muscle growth when injecting directly into the muscle, and i was wondering if anybody has ever tried local injection into the bicep, deltoid, pecs, or triceps. I wanna know what it feels like, and where just at to do it so I wont hit a vein or anything. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Stupid #2

BigPapaPump68 said:
I was wondering what any thought about for a good cutting cycle. I want to give winstrol a try so I was thinking about 10mg tabs 6 or 7 a day, or drinking 50 mg a day plus 50mg anavar, and finaject or equipose, and for definition which would be a better choice clen or t3. thanks.
Stupid #3

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showpost.php?p=1286032&postcount=1

Stupid #4

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showpost.php?p=1292131&postcount=1

Stupid #5

;)

Its funny foreman that on just about everypost you sent me a message telling me that it sounded good, but I might want to try eq instead of something. I told you if you dont wanna be bothered then dont reply. Maybe its just that you can talk good shit over the computer. O well what are you gonna do,your always on my nuts. I guess you like them, cuz the way you talk it sounds like you dont gotta pair

BigPapaPump68 said:
Its funny foreman that on just about everypost you sent me a message telling me that it sounded good, but I might want to try eq instead of something. I told you if you dont wanna be bothered then dont reply. Maybe its just that you can talk good shit over the computer. O well what are you gonna do,your always on my nuts. I guess you like them, cuz the way you talk it sounds like you dont gotta pair
:laugh: If I sent you a PM it said you have no business using steroids....

And yes I do like your nuts.:lick:

BigPapaPump68 said:
Its funny how I never got one saying that, oh well.
035750_americanpsycho3.gif

Back