• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

popped my cherry ..yesterday

Harj10

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well guys i took my first injection yesterday...it felt good..didnt feel no pain and i worked out for an hour and 30 misn yesterday going hard at my chest...today imgoing to be doing back..but when i woke up in the morning where i had injected wich was my r glute...it had a little bit of pain ... but i streteched it out..

im running test cyp for 10weeks at 500 mg a week...cant wait till i see some results...

my pct is ...nolva and clomid..

I liked Cyp. Some like it more then test E others prefer C. I actually switched from cyp to enanthate this cycle midway through simply due to supply but can't honestly say I've noticed a difference other than the cyp was 200mg/ ml and the enanthate is 250 so I inject slightly less oil.

Harj10 said:
well guys i took my first injection yesterday...it felt good..didnt feel no pain and i worked out for an hour and 30 misn yesterday going hard at my chest...today imgoing to be doing back..but when i woke up in the morning where i had injected wich was my r glute...it had a little bit of pain ... but i streteched it out..

im running test cyp for 10weeks at 500 mg a week...cant wait till i see some results...

Congratulations. I hope you get great results.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

luke69duke69 said:
I liked Cyp. Some like it more then test E others prefer C. I actually switched from cyp to enanthate this cycle midway through simply due to supply but can't honestly say I've noticed a difference other than the cyp was 200mg/ ml and the enanthate is 250 so I inject slightly less oil.
yeahh what does your PCT look like bro

I have arimidex for the last few weeks because I usually start to get a little bloated towards the tail end. The last two weeks after my last shot, or possibly before that I plan on using it. I've been running HCG since week six until the end of my cycle and really haven't had any significant nad shrinkage. I'll run Nolva starting two weeks after my last shot in the usual 60/40/20/20 for 4 weeks. I ran HCG the last time and liked it and also do this time. Adding the arimidex in at the end I think at least in theory should help as well. I'll let everyone know when I start it. I have 1mg tabs so I'm gonna run them every other day. If everything I've read about how arimidex is right, then by eliminating excess estrogen before the test is out and the nolva has to block it should make the nolva more effective, shouldn't it? I should also quit taking the arimidex once I'm actually in PCT as well, right?

yeahh...
my pct is
nolva and clomid 2 weeks after

no...im not 16 but ive always thought i ahd it but jsut posted to see what others what think or say.. ive done an m1t cycle and thats about it and creatine... just checking if i got it or not

Harj10 said:

\
Harj10 said:
guys i hthink i have had gyno for awhile now:S...ive had puffy nipples but never really thought i did...because i have never done a cycle unless it was m1t for like 2-3 weeks...and it was before taht...should i take clomid or nolva..jsut to chek ito ut? and see if it goes away?
:hmmm::hmmm:

Tough Old Man said:
How the hell did you start a cycle yesterday and today post that you think you have gyno. I think your a little on the weird side. How old are you Lad, 16
15 is my guess

IML Gear Cream!
welcome to the darkside.

Harj10 said:
no...im not 16 but ive always thought i ahd it but jsut posted to see what others what think or say.. ive done an m1t cycle and thats about it and creatine... just checking if i got it or not
So Foremanrules is right. Your 15 yrs old. Now post your fucking age, height and weight or don't ask no more questions.

Harj10 said:
23 yo
5'11
155-160
That is very small, did you even lift weights before you started using drugs?

yeah my liftin exp is 8 years i have always been small but it has been on and off

Back