• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

source question

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejames

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you know if you should trust an internet source or not for AAS?

thejames said:
How do you know if you should trust an internet source or not for AAS?
Only way is if you know several people who have used it and it was good.

If you found him on the net, so have the feds.

yea, well that is what i figured! i was searching through old threads and i thought i read somewhere that there is a site list somewhere you can check it against, the thread might have been a while ago. i don't remember

thejames said:
yea, well that is what i figured! i was searching through old threads and i thought i read somewhere that there is a site list somewhere you can check it against, the thread might have been a while ago. i don't remember
we are talking about the web here... always changing. i wouldn't count on anything... you are mucher safer if you succumb to the steroid paranoia and realize that you are taking a large risk no matter how you obtain, possess, and utilize aas.

sad but true.

thejames said:

There is at least one person with about 60 or 70 domains registered to them, these lists are not to be relied upon.

If you find someone, drop them from your potential people to buy from. If you dont find them, keep looking. ASK THOSE YOU TRUST AND ASK MORE THAN ONE PERSON, via secure email NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Just so you know, most of these types of threads would have been locked long ago - now that you have the basics, I will close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back