• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Finisteride?

bulldog7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Finasteride?

Has anyone used finasteride on cycle and during pct for prevention of hairloss. If so, how well did it help, and what did u dose it at? Also, when u got off, did your hair start to shed or did you keep it a

Last edited:
Be careful with it. It can be a real sex drive killer I hear. Never took it, so I can't give you any feedback on it.

If you don't go over 2 mg/day, your sex drive will likely be just fine. I can't say it helped much on cycle. I'd use dutasteride, instead. You can get it at www.ag-guys.com.

I have and I never did more than 1 mg a day, no sides at all for me at that dose

Did it stop all hair loss.....also, how long did u use it for and was there any shedding after you got off the finasteride?

cvcv

i did . it reallky work.
but rember to be on always

As far as always be on...do u mean be on it for the rest of your life or just be on while on cycle?

I stayed on the propecia about 3 months after a test/fina/winny/EQ cycle. that cycle was rough on the hairloss. No probs after the mos re hairloss though.

Back