• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Methyl Masterdrol questions

flexxthese

Addict/Self-Cert Chemist
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys, I am into my 3rd and final week of a MM cycle and I must say, I feel ripped off. I didn't gain a single pound, and I can't put up any more weight than I could before. I ate like a pig, and took in about 250 - 280g/protein a day (i weigh 140) along with a weight gainer. I'm wondering if the pills I was sold were actually MM, is there anyone that could describe them or post a picture?

bump...someones gotta know something

if anyone visits extremebodybuilding.com BEWARE. Legal gear has just responded back to state that what i was sold was NOT methyl masterdrol and simply vitamins used to pass as MM.

I have used MM with great results and don't know of anyone who didn't like the REAL stuff.I can't find an extremebodybuilding.com:confused:

At 140 lbs, you should be able gain weight like Oprah. Pills certainly aren't going to make up for what you are lacking. Improvements with diet and exercise is the solution. Sorry you got jacked. The vast majority of "anabolic" supplements are total crap. At least you got vitamins from this one.

Extreme Bodybuilding - The Ultimate Bodybuilding Forums![/url], my bad. I've been trying to gain weight my whole life, nothing ever worked. I seriously ate like a pig, and the past two years have changed my diet around numerous times, trying to eat many small meals, then eating fewer meals but larger ones...you name it i've tried it. The strength portion I am pretty happy about, not satisfied but happy for my size. But being my age and height 140lbs is NOT cutting it.

I'm not really upset, I ended up with numerous vitamins and PCT unopened so it wasn't a total loss. Just got pretty excited that maybe I would have some luck gaining the weight with this. I'll have to move on to finding any sites that might still have it in stock or a substitute if anyone can suggest something

Agreed. And even if the drugs could give you weight, you'd obviously lose it all when you came off - have you thought about that?

There are some pros that started off skinny, food is how weight is gained not drugs alone. If you want water weight thats fine, but thats also very temporary. Simply feeling like you are eating a lot isn't enough if it isn't working, start counting calories and being scientific about it. You may also try digestive enzymes.

At 140 lbs, you should be able gain weight like Oprah. Pills certainly aren't going to make up for what you are lacking. Improvements with diet and exercise is the solution. Sorry you got jacked. The vast majority of "anabolic" supplements are total crap. At least you got vitamins from this one.

LMAO, I have been sick for a few days and that made my day. Thanks buddy:D

Agreed. And even if the drugs could give you weight, you'd obviously lose it all when you came off - have you thought about that?

There are some pros that started off skinny, food is how weight is gained not drugs alone. If you want water weight thats fine, but thats also very temporary. Simply feeling like you are eating a lot isn't enough if it isn't working, start counting calories and being scientific about it. You may also try digestive enzymes.

I disagree, I'm obviously not expecting to keep 20lbs on, but even 5lbs I believe I would very easily be able to keep. I did the calorie counting thing, at one point i was taking in about 4,000 clean calories a day with 280g of protein. I didn't gain any weight but i certainly crapped a lot. Feeling like i eat a lot is not the case, i seriously used to eat a lot. People didn't understand how i NEVER stopped eating. Bad example since it's empty calories but when we used to eat pizza, we'd have to order a medium just for me, when we went out to dinner i'd always get two full meals. I'd eat in the morning, i'd eat at 930 between classes, then again at 11 then 1230, then 3:30, then 6, then 9, and 1 - 2 times more before bed depending how late i stayed up. These werent snacks, these were full course meals with vegetables, meat, pasta, whatever. I have since toned it down and eat a steady and much less amount of food, all clean foods, salads and such. Got rid of the sugar, soda, junk food, coffee, etc. In the past two months I gained and kept 5 - 6lbs.

It's worth a shot to see if a PH can bump me up a little bit, and i'd be greatful for any poundage that I can gain.

IML Gear Cream!
You weren't taking in 4,000 clean calories a day.

If you were, post your diet. Unless you are rich, you can't afford that.

You weren't taking in 4,000 clean calories a day.

If you were, post your diet. Unless you are rich, you can't afford that.

thats not true, 4,000 "clean" calories is very possible, if he was eating 4,000 and he wasnt gaining weight what does that mean........? EAT 4,500, if that doesnt work EAT 5,000 your metabolism is oviously redic high, means you have to work harder, I have to work to lose weight but gain very easy, its just the otherway around for you

thats not true, 4,000 "clean" calories is very possible, if he was eating 4,000 and he wasnt gaining weight what does that mean........? EAT 4,500, if that doesnt work EAT 5,000 your metabolism is oviously redic high, means you have to work harder, I have to work to lose weight but gain very easy, its just the otherway around for you

The 4,000/day was last year and yes it's very possible. Between supplements and the right foods it's not out of the question.

Kicka - you're 100% right, but my problem was eating that much in the first place. Even with supplements they're just that...supplements, having the majority of my calories and proteins coming from foods became very difficult as it was at 4,000cal/day. I couldn't fathom trying to keep up with anymore than that. Assume I gained 5lbs with that method, in order to keep it i'd have to stay steady at whatever calorie intake I was at when i gained it in the first place...after a while it would become very bothersome and costly. Hence why i looked into other methods. It was suggested that i try what i am doing now, clean foods, no sugars, junk, sodas, etc in moderate to heavy portions a couple times a day with supplements in between rather than stuffing my face every chance i get trying to consume as much calories as i could. Something seems to be working and my body seems to like it because as i stated i gained and kept a couple pounds which i'm very happy about. Hopefully this continues to work and if i see good results in the coming months i'll stick to it long term.

You need to slow your metabolism down somehow.

yeah definetly. unfortunetly i don't think it's possible. though a few people told me all the sugars and such I was taking in was a culprit for keeping it constantly active. wether that's true or not i have no idea but i'm having good sucess

There is no point in trying to slow down your metabolism. Eat by the numbers and keep increasing your calories. Will you post a sample day's diet in the diet forum and link us to it?

I did the calorie counting thing, at one point i was taking in about 4,000 clean calories a day with 280g of protein. I didn't gain any weight but i certainly crapped a lot.

If you don't digest it then its obvious why you didn't gain much, hence my suggestion of digestive enzymes. There is more too it if you wish to dig on ectomorphs and digestion.

Back