• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pct without nolva/clomid?

kicka19

the true playboy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had to cut a cycle short due to the girl finding my gear and bugging, she woulda left if i didnt toss out all my nolva and i wont get more cause its not worth it. what would be the best vitamin/trib combo to get back natty test? Also i plan to keep workouts real high weight for next month or so to stave off any LBM loss

I think Anabolic-Matrix would be better than just Trib. If you want a good multi, check out Doctor's Choice for Men by Enzymatic Therapy. You will actually lose LBM is if you lift like crazy while your hormones are out of wack.

Are open to considering the use of OTC aromatase inhibitors?

u should have just hid it again n said u threw it out....roids b4 hoes anyday!!!

I think Anabolic-Matrix would be better than just Trib. If you want a good multi, check out Doctor's Choice for Men by Enzymatic Therapy. You will actually lose LBM is if you lift like crazy while your hormones are out of wack.

Are open to considering the use of OTC aromatase inhibitors?

i was not aware there was any OTCs AIs, you mean like 6-oxo or similiar products, if so then yes i would look into that, i thought lifting heavy would be the best bet to retain?

Lifting heavy weight is good. For some reason, I thought you were saying lifting a lot or high intensity. On pct, I cut my lifting time to about half of what it was on cycle, maybe even take a week off. I like to use 30 min four times a week as a rule of thumb, but there is a huge amount of variance in what people can recovery from productively.

There are many OTC AIs, and some have added anabolics. I like Jungle Warfare. Strength, hardness, and serious wood.

Back