• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is Liquiclen legit?

Crazy Albertan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I ordered some Liquiclen from AG-Guys. I messed up when I was researching it and realized the chemical formula for the stuff that AG Guys is sending me is C12H19OC13. Real Clenbuterol is supposed to be C12H18Cl2N2O . These are obviuosly two different kinds of molecules. This is the site that says what real clean is supposed to be

CID 2783 -- PubChem Compound Summary

I'm wondering if the AG stuff acts like real clen or if I wasted my money and shouldnt even bother with it. Thanks.

Can't help you with the chemical stuff but from all i have read and i know someone who tried the exact same thing your getting and he loved it and all the feedback i see on it has been positive good luck:)

It's real, although I have no idea on the chemical structure.

I have bought many products from AG-Guys and EVERYTHING has been GREAT. How trouble getting a product once but they rectified that quickly. I wish the sold a greater selection of products. Anyone tried their IGF-1?

are you stacking this with anything, what is ur cycle and why liquid just a couple questions

Hey guys, I ordered some Liquiclen from AG-Guys. I messed up when I was researching it and realized the chemical formula for the stuff that AG Guys is sending me is C12H19OC13. Real Clenbuterol is supposed to be C12H18Cl2N2O . These are obviuosly two different kinds of molecules. This is the site that says what real clean is supposed to be

CID 2783 -- PubChem Compound Summary

I'm wondering if the AG stuff acts like real clen or if I wasted my money and shouldnt even bother with it. Thanks.

I am no chemist, but I can tell you their Clen works great. :)

Back