• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Latest in forum

Welcome to the family bro......

Hi thanks to all of you dude you all give a warm welcome for me

:spam:

yea, thats me.

why are you peddling smut in your signature?

why is this place suddenly getting more than it's fair share of sleazeballs?

thats what i was wondering. i didnt click the link, but read it.. i mean seriously :wtf: thats why i called it spam.

where is iain to do his job? :banned: hahaha

IML Gear Cream!
yea it's spam. occasionally a new member should come with a barf bag but we hit a whole nest of them lately it seems.

Nope for me that is not spam, because it was not require you to pay anything it is free, I'm just use the signature to promote the site. plus there is no problem whether you click the link or not it's up to you, plus I only put a link to the signature and I did not send any pm messages just to promote the site, I also enjoy to participate into the disscussion and I love these forum

Ok still thanks even some of you have put some bad things about my participation, still thanks because at least you all not bored to disscuss with me

"5. No commercial promotion of any kind on the forum (unless you have received prior consent)."

Yeah it seems like that is the new way to spam in the signature.

I never see it cause I have signatures turned off.

Douchebags make random posts on popular threads, with there sig showing on every post.

Back