• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what's the word on LG luiquid MasterDROL?

It's garbage. There are a lot better products out there in terms of gains but they're a lot less safe.

What i think rocket is trying to say that this LG product is not like the old products from this company. It has a name that people recall from the old products that use to produce results in size and strength this product will not do what those products did or what some of the other products out today will.

Products such as Epistane/Havoc, m-drol,h-drol and p-plex all these new designer steriods will produce such results but they do require running proper support during the cycle and a good pct if i can be of any help let me know:thumb:

still learning

looking for lean mass stack, can i do t3, clen s-drol and havoc? hope that dont sound to bad.

looking for lean mass stack, can i do t3, clen s-drol and havoc? hope that dont sound to bad.

The short answer is no you do not want to run t3 or clen with either s-drol or Havoc your blood pressure would be sky high i really would not see any point in running clen with them.

It would be bad judgement to run s-drol and Havoc together as s-drol is a strong substance and does not need to be stacked.

Can you give me some of your stats and lifting exp. and maybe i can try to help you out but right now you have much to learn before messing with these compounds

Well I Am Here To Learn. I Keep Reading Where They Say Clen With T3 Is Great For Burning Fat. I Also Read That Those Other Products Could Be Stacked. What Do You Think Would Make A Good Lean Muscle Stack?

Well I Am Here To Learn. I Keep Reading Where They Say Clen With T3 Is Great For Burning Fat. I Also Read That Those Other Products Could Be Stacked. What Do You Think Would Make A Good Lean Muscle Stack?

You don't need to stack. Fix your diet and a add a prosteroid like H-Drol if you must.

Back