• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

injecting in your shoulder

bige88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im thinking about injecting in my shoulder for my next shot(sust 250), just would like some feedback on the pros and cons of doing that...

23-25g, 5/8"

what does that mean someone help me with this in english

5/8 inch needle 23 to 25 gauge (thickness)

your saucing and u dont know the simple lingo. but its not a bad spot i hit that and then do delts to get the area flooded with blood

new to site never done it in the delt is there a sertine spot or just anywheres always just hit the same old spot the ass

just google intramuscular injections..you will find several pics and charts on exactly where to inject....good luck

man, the delts be burning in the first few weeks even when you rotate inject sites and hit them again takes awhile for me to get that burn over feels like a punch in the shoulder especially tren but when you do shoulders on the day you pin them it goes away well for me it does go to spotinjections.com you can see pics but in the shoulder its pretty easy to do and aspirate like mudge said use 23-25 i use 25 depending on the suspension and 5/8 inch use the spotinjection.com tells you what gauge length to use

I use a 1 inch 25 guage. Stick it right in the middle of the side delt.

Back