• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please can somebody give me answers????

sneakypeaky

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I'm 22 and i used 10m of Deca alone over a 4 week period.

It slightly increased my sex drive whilst it was in my system but now i haven't used it or anything else for 6 weeks...i think i have developed Deca dick.

I can get an erection but its not as hard and I'm not very interested with having sex....in fact its a bit of a chore and i can't wait till its finished !

This is not me and i was wondering if this will ever go....if so when....or is there anything i can take to boost me back to normal?

As you can imagine....i look forward to your replies !

Please could you e-mail them to jpeacock@jerseymail.co.uk

Regards

Jon

dude u gotta do a pct man. Going through the same thing.

Get ahold of some HCG and nolvadex. U should have ran test with that deca

6 weeks later and still feeling Deca Dick? Grab some Nolva fast and it may also be in your head so deep, that you're subconsciously losing your sex drive. Deca-only cycle is not the best case scenario (and running it with Test, as was previously stated by another poster, is a better way to go), but is not a death sentence to your dick. It effects different people in different ways.

Back