• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Little advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OuiSwim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First time user, trying to figure out what to get.
Some friends told me Decabol or something like that.
Besides getting a liver cleanser, what else should I get with it? Or should I try something else completely? :confused:

From your other threads i can say without a shadow of a doubt you do not need and are nowhere near ready to be doing steroids. As i recall you are about 5'7", 140-150lbs, and 17 years old? I also remember you saying that you eat less than 1000 calories a day?

You don't need anabolics, and for your age and body size i would go so far as to say taking them would present a huge risk to your health. And we're not talking in a "you'll be a bit sick for a while" way we're talking in a "you might end up DEAD" way. If your friends are suggesting steroids to you, they either know about as much as you do on the subject, or are incredibly bad friends.

If you are not gaining weight or losing fat or whatever you want to accomplish with drugs, its because your diet and training are wrong. At your age your natural test levels are as high as they will EVER be in your life. All you need to do is learn to eat properly, learn to train properly, and put the damn effort in.

Even if you do take the steroids, i guarantee you will not gain. Just because you're taking an anabolic compound the energy to build muscle needs to come from FOOD, and the stimulus for muscle growth needs to come from TRAINING. All these substances do is increase the rate at which your body can build muscle, and improve your recovery rate. If you arent making progress without them, you wont make progress on them.

They aren't magic, and taking them right now would not only be a waste of money, but you could very well damage your body beyond repair. What you need is a lot of food and some good training. Put the effort into educating yourself and then carrying out what you've learned. It's hard, its difficult, but something that's worth having is worth fighting for.

when we told you all you need is food we werent being dicks we werent lying , thats all you need your 17 u have more then enough testosterone why not take advantage of it eat, lift, rest, repeat

In an earlier thread you said you had a torn urethra which would prevent you from lifting for several months. Besides all of the above advise doing juice while you are injured isn't going to help at all.

In an earlier thread you said you had a torn urethra which would prevent you from lifting for several months. Besides all of the above advise doing juice while you are injured isn't going to help at all.

:eek::wtf:

You're too young to post in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back