• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bolasterone~dimethyltestosterone

TwisT

PurchasePeptides.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Bolasterone

Androgenic: 300
Anabolic: 575
Standard: Methyltestosterone
Chemical Names: 17beta-Hydroxy-7,17alpha-dimethylandrost-4-en-3-one 7,17-dimethyltestosterone
Estrogenic Activity: high
Progestational Activity: N/A

Description:
Bolasterone is an oral anabolic steroid structurally related to methyltestosterone. It differs only by the addition of a methyl group at c-7, which accounts for its given chemical name, 7,17-dimethyltestosterone. The added c-7 methyl group makes the activity of this steroid far removed from methyltestosterone, however, such that any direct comparison is difficult to justify. For starters, bolasterone is a fairly potent steroid, measured in human subjects to have approximately twice the anabolic effect of methandrostenolone. This is in contrast to methyltestosterone, which is considerably less potent than methandrostenolone. Despite being a testosterone derivative, bolasterone is also much more anabolic than androgenic in nature. At a given therapeutic level, it is much less likely to cause androgenic/virilizing side effects. It does have one strong similarity to methyltestosterone, however, which lies in the fact that bolasterone too is quite estrogenic. Both agents are, therefore, most appropriately used during bulking phases or training.

Administration (Men):
Clinical studies have demonstrated that significant nitrogen retention and weight gain can be induced with a daily dosage of 1-2mg per day. In the athletic arena, doses of 2-5 mg daily seem to be most reasonable, taken in cycles lasting no more than 6-8 weeks in length to minimize hepatotoxicity. This level is sufficient fer strong increases in muscle size and strength, although such gains will likely be accompanied by significant water retention.

Availability:
Bolasterone is no longer produced as a prescription drug, although a handful of underground laboratories have taken to selling this material.

Reference:
Llewellyn’s W. (2009). Anabolics (9th ed), Bolasterone (p. 314-316): Jupiter, FL: Molecular Nutrition

Last edited:
Bolasterone

Characteristics:

Pharmaceutical Name: Bolasterone or Dimethyltestosterone
Chemical Name: 7-ALPHA, 17-ALPHA-DIMETHYLTESTOSTERONE
Empirical Formula: C21H3202
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 300/575
Half Life: 6 Hours
Average Dose: 50-100mgs

Description:Basically, what we have here is DiMethyltestosterone or Methyltestosterone with an added methyl group (hence “dimethyl”) at the C7 position. I think any further comparison to Methyltestosterone (except perhaps with regards to hepatoxicity) wouldn’t really be warranted.
It needs to be noted that a lot of what I’m going to tell you about this drug is basically speculation for now, although I suspect that since we’ve seen the reemergence of several drugs which wear gone for decades (Mitolan, OT, etc…), this one isn’t far behind. Why would this stuff reappear on the market? Well, by taking a look at its androgenic/anabolic ratio, you should see why. It’s 3x as androgenic as testosterone and almost 6x as anabolic! This makes it one of the most powerful oral anabolic steroids ever made.
While writing this book, I contacted several underground Labs to see if they could produce this drug, for me to test out on myself (as I have done with several experimental compounds already). Unfortunately, nobody seemed to know where to get this stuff from, and nobody I’ve spoken to has ever used it. So, as it stands, we can look at this drug on paper and speculate that it would be a very useful anabolic compound, it’s going to remain on paper until some resourceful underground decides to produce it.

Referance: CLINICAL EVALUATION OF A NEW ANABOLIC AGENT 7-ALPHA,17-ALPHA-DIMETHYLTESTOSTERONE (BOLASTERONE).

KORST DR, BOWERS CY, FLOKSTRA JH, MCMAHON FG.
PMID: 14079251 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Back