• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

3 day Facebook ban

I used FB for 2 month. Thought it was a complete waste of my time.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Princes ban was the best thing to happen to IMF

Princes ban was the best thing to happen to IMF
Is it how you're banned from entering children's schools and playgrounds? Child molester!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

@Heckler7 likes anal sex! I heard his asshole is loose as fuck

when you own a trolls mind they internet stalk you. I would be flattered but owning a retard that fuck nigs for welfare checks doesnt take much

when you own a trolls mind they internet stalk you. I would be flattered but owning a retard that fuck nigs for welfare checks doesnt take much
You don't want them to know you're a registered child molester?

IML Gear Cream!
Mark Zucklerburg is a candyass faggot with too much money. :analsex:

More money than you tho...so he's very rich being a candy fag

This is how I feel about some of the little ppl on asf

People still use FB? I find uterly useless and a waste of time.

People still use FB? I find uterly useless and a waste of time.

yeah it pretty much is, I use it mostly for advertising/marketing.

I have had several Facebook bans but this one is ridiculous!

I made this comment on a post and received a 3 day ban from posting on FB: ?I can?t wait for the black guy and his tranny wife to vacate the white house?.

While that may be offensive to some I did not use any names, titles, etc. nor did I threaten or insult anyone personally. This is where our free speech is going in this fucking country.
you used the word "black" that is the one color out of the crayon box that you cannot use or speak of ..... because someone somewhere will wanna hold it against you and beat you to death with it or better yet, tie you up and kidnap you, make you drink piss , and assault your for a couple days until there done having fun. then let you go half naked to wonder the streets.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Protection of free speech in the 1st amendment is protection from the the government censoring/punishing you. Facebook is s private company - mark z can do whatever he wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark z is a liberal pile of shit....

mark z is a liberal pile of shit....

I knew it! I knew you couldn't handle my liberal predilections!

Twice for me when I was in one of the Ironmag group

Back