• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Music Thread

Everything But The Girl tease return with first new music in 24 years

Everything-But-The-Girl-1392x884.jpg

Everything But The Girl have shared a short video teasing their first new music in 24 years – check it out below.

Last year, Everything But The Girl confirmed they would be reuniting to record a new album – their first since 1999’s ‘Temperamental’.

“Just thought you’d like to know that Ben (Watt) and I have made a new Everything But The Girl album. It’ll be out next spring,” the band’s Tracey Thorn wrote on Twitter.

Today (January 6) the band shared a short video teasing the upcoming album. “Get ready for the kiss,” Everything But The Girl wrote alongside hashtags confirming both a “new single” and a “new album”.

The clip itself features spoken word poetry over industrial buzzing. “What is left to lose? Nothing left to lose. Kiss me while the world decays. Kiss me while the music plays. What is left to lose? Nothing left to lose,” says the mysterious voice in the teaser before a “coming soon” message appears. Check it out

Formed in 1982 by Tracey Thorn and Ben Watt, Everything But The Girl went on to release eleven studio albums alongside collaborations with Massive Attack.

The duo racked up twelve Top 40 singles in the UK including hit single ‘Missing’, which peaked at Number Three while a remix by Todd Terry helped the track earn a BRIT nomination for Best Single.

Back