• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need some advice on clenbuterol/anavar (female)

Melissa26

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am hoping someone can help,

I am looking to add anavar but need the proper dosage. I am currently taking clen day 10 of my 2nd two-week cycle. I maxed out at 80mg per day (of clen).

Should I add anavar? And if so how much?

Here is a little info:

I am 5’6” and my current weight is 145lbs.
I have lost 14lbs since I started clen 4 weeks ago.

I calorie restrict around 1000-1100 calories per day, avoiding all carbs, higher protein.

I work out at home, mostly cardio, and body weight exercises (squats lunges etc).

My goal is to shed body fat since having my babies. I would like to be around 130-135 but leaner, NOT MUSCULAR LOOKING.

I have read I should start with 5mg and max out at 10mg…sound about right?

Thank youuuuuuu!

OK....thanks for posting as much background as you did. Let me ask a few more questions. It sounds like you probably know a little bit, since you are looking at var and clen (which I'll circle back to later). So what is your background at running compounds like this? Is this your first time around or have you done it in the past? And what is your age? Personal, but it *does* make a difference.

Don't be afraid to lift weights if fat loss is your goal. It takes a LOT to look muscular, especially for a female. Weight lifting is way more effective at fat loss than cardio. When you stop cardio, the calorie burn stops too. When you lift weights, the calorie burn continues for up to 24hrs because your body is actively repairing muscle tissue. Weights are superior to cardio for fat loss. I can't stress that enough. You will NOT build big muscles over night...or even in months. It takes a long time and lot of dedication and an end goal of getting big (and usually quite a bit of "extra" for a female). Most women will only ever look "tone" when they lift weights.

Now let's talk about clen. Are you looking to step on stage and compete in the next few weeks or months? If the answer is no....you do NOT need or want to use clen. Clen is way too harsh for a casual dieter or someone looking for long term weight loss. And when I say casual, I don't mean you aren't busting your ass and eating like a bird. Because you probably are fighting it hard at the moment. And clen is dosed in mcg not mg. You'd probably be dead if you had 80mg in a day. Clen is waaaaay too harsh on your heart, blood pressure, etc, etc. And in case you are new, and someone is "pushing" you to use these things....never ever, never...use dnp. Period. Make sure you thoroughly research anything someone suggests. Some of these "diet drugs" are straight up killers...no joke.

Attached is probably everything you could possibly want to know about clen (even though I suggest NOT using it). There's no such thing as too much information.

Attachments

• Chemical muscle enhancement1.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

I am looking to add anavar but need the proper dosage. I am currently taking clen day 10 of my 2nd two-week cycle. I maxed out at 80mg per day (of clen).

Here is a little info:

I calorie restrict around 1000-1100 calories per day, avoiding all carbs, higher protein.

I work out at home, mostly cardio, and body weight exercises (squats lunges etc).

My goal is to shed body fat since having my babies. I would like to be around 130-135 but leaner, NOT MUSCULAR LOOKING.

Thank youuuuuuu!

First and foremost, welcome to IMF. Secondly, how did you configure your caloric intake? I’ve coached men and woman for almost a decade and never once have I had anyone on that low of a daily caloric intake. 14lbs in 4 weeks is a dramatic weight loss. No need to put your body through that much stress. I’m sure your cortisol is through the roof right now. Are you cycling your clen? 2 weeks on, 1 week off? Or are you just powering through nonstop? Clen is very harsh on your organs and cns. I typically don’t advise it to people as there are better methods. Muscle is a far superior fat burner than just cardio. Cardio is great for losing some fat, but better for heart condition. You should be lifting weights as well. Trust me, you won’t look manly or muscular. That’s the fear of 99% of my clients who are in your shoes and I can assure you that not one was unhappy with how they looked and they never looked or felt like they were manly or over muscular. Woman don’t have the same hormonal make up that men do. But if having too much muscle is a fear, then leave anabolic a alone, because that’s what they do. They’re anabolic. They’re going to aid heavily in muscle building. In all honesty, I would focus more on getting your training and diet dialed in before jumping to anavar or clen. For your goals, they really aren’t needed. With a proper diet and training, I’m confident that you will get to your goal in a reasonable time. Steady wins the race

Here is a little info:

Thank youuuuuuu!

As Multi said, good job giving us the backstory. My advice is drop the clen, and drop the anavar. Get a gym membership and create a healthy lifestyle with proper food planning and a weight resistance routine. getting healthy is a lifestyle and whatever you change/lose using clen and var you're going to gain right back once you stop clen/var add back your former ways, you’ll likely end up in worse shape. Ive seen this 1000 times. Think*** longterm lifestyle change, not drugs and short term fix. You’d be better off doing some type of intermittent fasting and smaller portions of food using a fitness app that counts your calories. BTW, 1000-1100 calories a day is staving you muscles and gonna make you skinny fat, your metabolism is gonna die at that rate of caloric intake.

I am 31 years old, honestly I’ve used clen when I was at a higher weight. My problem is I don’t have a lot of time to workout (alone) lol. No one has “pushed me” to use these… I’ve been reading about it for a while but I guess my perception about clen was off… it’s 80mcg .. my bad. Thanks for your input!

Thank you so much for your reply! My caloric intake I used a fitness/calorie counting app— in combination with my Fitbit. I’m looking for 750 cal deficit daily. For the clen… I used it when I was heavier (170lb) 6 months after my 1st baby, as a boost to get started. I figured I would try it again this time as I’m restarting my journey after having my third, this time I was around (160lbs). I ramped up from 20-80 mcg for two weeks, had two weeks off and started again. When I say 4 weeks and 14lbs weight loss.. I meant 6 including the two weeks off.
I appreciate your input… what would you recommend for
Calorie intake daily for me? I average about 9000 steps a day.

Thank you so much for the input! What would you recommend for caloric intake? I also contemplated my metabolism slowing down…. But I do find myself hungry often. Is there a way to determine an accurate bmr? Lol sorry if I sound silly

The guys above ^^^ gave you great advice. I am thinking you need to take your calories up a bit. Watch the clen- it can sneak up on you and make sure you are drinking adequate water. Sounds like you are doing great -just take your time as you don't need to lose the weight too fast-OD

I see all my buddies have come by to give you good advice, these guys are all veterans and know their stuff.
The one thing I would like to reinforce is that silly notion alot of women have that if they lift weight they will look like men with big muscles, I've heard that false comment many many times so don't be afraid to lift weights. You obviously have done some homework to know as much as you do. Like said already your age is important to know for advice on steroids use in women. First off if your wanting children in the future then my advice is to stay away from hormone use as they can cause permanent changes to your natural hormones which could affect having children. The other concern is virilization which can have negative side effects such as deepening of the voice, hair growth, clitoral enlargement etc.; these kinds of things become less critical in older women who may have already been thru menopause.
One thing I don't think was recommended yet was bloodwork. You should get a female panel done with hormone and thyroid. Thyroid controls metabolism and is a common problem in women to become Hypo.
I agree with the others that Clenbuterol and anavar is a quick fix that cannot be relied upon as a long term solution. You need to look more towards a long term sustainable diet and workout plan that includes weightlifting and cardio.

Rehh

Thank you so much for your reply! My caloric intake I used a fitness/calorie counting app— in combination with my Fitbit. I’m looking for 750 cal deficit daily. For the clen… I used it when I was heavier (170lb) 6 months after my 1st baby, as a boost to get started. I figured I would try it again this time as I’m restarting my journey after having my third, this time I was around (160lbs). I ramped up from 20-80 mcg for two weeks, had two weeks off and started again. When I say 4 weeks and 14lbs weight loss.. I meant 6 including the two weeks off.
I appreciate your input… what would you recommend for
Calorie intake daily for me? I average about 9000 steps a day.

So to give direct advice on Clen and anavar since your already using. 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off is a good protocol. Yes you start at 20mcg and gradually ramp up; 80mcg is a good max to stop at. I would only recommend doing this cycle 2-3x and then a long break as Clen is not good for the heart. Anavar at 5-10mg a day is a good safe low dose, you should run that for 4-8 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
One thing I don't think was recommended yet was bloodwork. You should get a female panel done with hormone and thyroid. Thyroid controls metabolism and is a common problem in women to become Hypo.

^^^ 1000% this. You could literally be spinning your wheels and not know it.

Thank you so much for the input! What would you recommend for caloric intake? I also contemplated my metabolism slowing down…. But I do find myself hungry often. Is there a way to determine an accurate bmr? Lol sorry if I sound silly

rmr calculator is what you're looking for like this:
https://www.omnicalculator.com/health/rmr

Rounding off a bit, it is 1600 cals per day for your stats. And that's doing nothing. So if you add in your exercise...let's say 300 cals as an example. That would be 1900 cals per day required. A pound of body weight takes 3500 cals to be created or destroyed, depending on your goals. Since your goal is loss, if you went with a 500 cal deficit every day, that would burn 1 pound a week. Remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint. You didn't get there overnight and you're not going to drop it overnight either. Slow and steady wins the race.

One of the best things you can do is take weekly progress pics. The scale may not change much at times, but the pics will not lie. You'll be surprised how much the camera will reveal the reality of your efforts. Pick a pose or two (typically front/side), and snap the pic each week at the same distance. Try to take them about the same time of day, in the same place, so lighting in the house is the same....light and shadow changes make it difficult to tell some times. You may see a bit more muscle tone, a new vein, etc each week. Don't worry...you won't get all veiny either! :)

What does your daily diet look like? Be specific.

You Have been covered here by just about all of our solids.

The only this I would add to this is to progress with your routine. You have removed a lot of cals, there's a lot of restricted things there, a bit much.

Do you have the time to gym a fitness center near by? I would Highly encourage that you join and hit 2-3 days min. Reason being, hit the legs, quads,glutes, hams, your legs have a lot of muscle of this alone will create a whole different response with your body composition. Legs can be very taxing when trained correctly, and this doesn't mean you'll have monster legs. You'll stimulate your metabolism were you can start adding some cals/portions back in ( this does not mean weight gain). You'll be portioning macros differently..

I would forget about the vars/peds, and centrally focus on getting some weight training in the mix that is catered around to your goals.

we can design you a killer leg session with some upper body, and make a it split for you. It will be designed for YOU. You owe it to yourself to increase things with training, home training can only go so far.. Home is now becoming for rest and where the kitchen is..

As Multi said, good job giving us the backstory. My advice is drop the clen, and drop the anavar. Get a gym membership and create a healthy lifestyle with proper food planning and a weight resistance routine. getting healthy is a lifestyle and whatever you change/lose using clen and var you're going to gain right back once you stop clen/var add back your former ways, you’ll likely end up in worse shape. Ive seen this 1000 times. Think*** longterm lifestyle change, not drugs and short term fix. You’d be better off doing some type of intermittent fasting and smaller portions of food using a fitness app that counts your calories. BTW, 1000-1100 calories a day is staving you muscles and gonna make you skinny fat, your metabolism is gonna die at that rate of caloric intake.
Couldn't have said it any better.

In the future two compounds you might wanna look into instead of Var are Laxogenin and Turkesterone

I have used Lax with several of my higher end female competitors and it has very impressive effects in females.

Good luck :)

My recommendation which is working extremely well for me is start carb cycling . Have days without any starchy carbs (I have 3),days with medium carbs (I have 2) and have 2 high carb days. I'm not sure of your height and weight, with that it would allow your responses to be more specific.

Also, how much cardio are you doing?

There are many changes you can make to restart your fat loss and muscle building goals.

Anavar and clen are not the answer.

I do recommend gw caradine from sarms.com. Take 20mgs ed (10mgs am and 10mgs pm)

And n2slin from ntbm.com. Take this prior to meals with carbs.

The guys will chime in soon with some science.

+info with a dosage

Good luck

Back