• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Little Wing Gets Serious

IML Gear Cream!
i made no yolk noodles yesterday n had them with a pasta sauce i really like classico florentine spinach n cheese. also made lemon garlic chicken. a hint for slicing boneless skinless breasts into strips use scissors... makes it fast n easy.

my diet today was more calories as b.reed suggested.

oatmeal n yogurt
raw carrots
3 egg omelet w pasta sauce
celery n peanut butter
lemon garlic chicken breast n black soy beans

bench presses
leg extension
leg curl
bent over rows
barbell curls

stepper 5 min warm up cool down

i'm not ready to add more weight but i added more reps last night n i feel it this morning. shoulders, biceps, armpits :confused: , butt n thighs are burning. akk. nothing too bad but ow.

yea if sex caused it i'd be scared to death haha. back at it later today.

been doing more reps w my workouts so tonite i'm going to add weight n see how it goes.

i don't count calories or protein grams. just try and eat clean and good fuel food. i lost 10 lbs since the begining of january. but like now here's what i ate today
omelet w 3 eggs and salsa (1 yolk)
apple n pb
tin of tuna w lemon n 1 cup green beans
canned peaches 1 cup
1/2 chicken breast roasted w cous cous made w tomatoes and olive oil.

adding more weight was fine i only added 5 lbs but am sure i can add another 5 by next weekend. not much but i'm proud. my body has a nice little burn all over n it's a good feeling.

i've decided that i'm close enough to my weight goal and that my diet is pretty much optimal to not have to focus on it much. i'm going to concentrate on pushing myself with cardio and especially the weights and let my weight just fall into place as i'm sure it will. going for what my body looks like n what i see n feel more than numbers right now i still feel quite a lot of fat under my skin obscuring any view of my hardening muscles... i'm going to break up my workouts too to add more types of lifts n not be taking 2 hours to do a full routine. lower body 1 day upper the next... ??? looking around at some sites to figure out a good plan. i've been at this now long enough n seen enough change that it's become a fun habit now i want to get a little more aggressive with it but not too because i'm already feeling a little ow here n there steady. hoping that putting the focus on muscle gain instead of weight loss will work in my favor.

put plants here n there inmy excercise room today. very nice :)

food same old same old eggs poultry veggies fruit and a ton of water.

IML Gear Cream!
once i develop a good routine i'll post detailed workouts. :)

felt like puking after my workout. i guess your heart can beat too fast.

:hmmm:

Why are you showing pics of your Bondage Table?

Are you doing sexaerobics now? or is your BF getting
ready for his calf roping rodeo comp?

no.... i have a plan to lose much of my stored body fat. it's called "sweat" and it's my new best friend. except last night it tried to kill me. :barf: was for my own good tho so we're going out again tonite. .... or staying in :bulb:

i've lost 10 pounds n am working out harder even added more weight ok that sounds screwy... not added body weight

measurements jan 30, 06

bust 41"
waist 30"
hips 38"

thigh 23"

bicep 11 1/2"
flexed 12"

calves 13 1/2"

lost 2" from my bust since dec 25th, no idea what i lost anywhere else but my pants are loose

btw i'm 5'9"

i've been learning bellydancing n i'm trying to download some really cool music Vanity found.... i had to have my dsl box replaced n the download keeps disconnecting. :(

last night's workout kicked ass. i'm going to add a bit more weight to my upper body work again this saturday. i have been really blasting my arms n thighs and can actually see the results i've had :). very motivavting. everything hurts a little n i'm liking it. i made an 80 minute cd i really like n i think it makes me workout harder n longer. still a layer of bf to beat but all in good time n it is very cool to be to the point where it is not if i do but when. as in when my fat is nice n low these muscles in my thighs are going to be killer... uh that's by my standards not bb ones. :) i added squats with the barbell held behind my neck. if i use a nice wide grip it's not so bad.

Last edited:
thanks. :) i keep thinking of John H. saying the results are guaranteed. some people might be made uneasy by him a bit but he has a DAMN good point there. :)

so as impossible as i thought it was

i added 10 pounds to my bench press

15 pounds to leg extensions

5 pounds to bicep curls

5 pounds to tricep extensions

10 to leg curls
this was hardest i can extend more weight w my legs than curl.

i hope to add at least that much more again over the next few weeks. once a weight gets easier to manage i add more reps n when that's not so bad i add 5 pounds.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
well i'm decidedly not ready to increase bp again yet. 12, 8, 6 is still quite hard n pulling my shirt over my head at night is painful. everything hurts actually but that the most. sometimes i think uh oh my legs are going to cramp but they haven't yet.

i've looked at how some other members divide their splits but still am doing full body.

added more calories in the form of coconut milk in my oatmeal and an additional omelet most days.

i like how my thighs are shaping up and am anxious to see them sans fat but am taking Vanity's advice n relying more on exercise than a drastic drop in calories to change my body.

i've noticed muscle strength and using weights gives me a lot of control over muscle movements and it is making the bellydancing easier.
going to add some pilates.

my birthdays in march n i'm treating myself to a new sound system for my exercise room cuz the music i think to me is key to getting a great workout not just a passable one.

and i can't wait for valentines day i'm totally pigging out on chocolate strawberries n whipped cream.

i used to smoke when i was younger and i made a few attempts to quit. then one day i was just really ready to quit n tossed them n that was that. nothing to it. well working out has been like that i think. i've had a few false starts then something just clicks and you are ready and it begins for real. i'm disappointed that i'm not ready to add more weight to my bench press yet but this too shall pass. i'm working toward a goal of just 75 pounds right now n i know some women on here do that or more already so :).

Progression is looking solid in here Sister Wing, keep it up!!!

plants my mom gave me nothing special but nice anyway i'll take pics tonite n post them. i recognize the spider plants but there are others mixed in.

music, mirrors, candles, plants, inspiring pics and soft lighting :)

last night i described what gives me grief n Vanity says those are my rotor cuffs. sooo we'll be working on those suckers.

Little Wing said:
plants my mom gave me nothing special but nice anyway i'll take pics tonite n post them. i recognize the spider plants but there are others mixed in.

music, mirrors, candles, plants, inspiring pics and soft lighting :)

last night i described what gives me grief n Vanity says those are my rotor cuffs. sooo we'll be working on those suckers.
Sounds like a pretty nice gym setup. I have rotator cuff issues with my left shoulder. I've been doing exercises for it at least once a week and frankly, it hasn't helped.:( . But I'm going to keep at it with hopes that the pain will go away.

mine don't hurt they are just weak as hell. so low weight lots of reps. :)

starting today i am going on a 3 day cleanse. water, juice and green tea. sunday i'll add fruit then gradually start eating the usual foods. during i'll do light weights lots of reps, yoga and pilates. back to normal diet and workouts by tuesday. i need a kick start and mental boost my mood is way too emo.

Back