• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fu Fu's l337 journal

Man you got a really strong curl Prs everywhere as usual.

Fufu, you are unstoppable. PR's EVERY time. I think you must have perfect genetics for weight training.
You just keep on going....
Duracell_Alkaline_Battery.jpg

you guys are too nice...:sob:

So I decided to get past our differences. You like men, I like women and that's that. ;)

In all seriousness though, you've got a new subscriber. First things first, what do you use to record when you lift?

So I decided to get past our differences. You like men, I like women and that's that. ;)

In all seriousness though, you've got a new subscriber. First things first, what do you use to record when you lift?

Welcome to the dark side!:roflmao:

A pen/pencil and an index card.

IML Gear Cream!
My hammies are still fricken sore from friday, damn it!

because I am training lower today and I don't feel as fresh as I would like.

because I am training lower today and I don't feel as fresh as I would like.

My best Irish accent: So it's that fresh all over feelin you're looking for, is it? Well lad, Irish Springs has the power to freshen a man right up.

In other words, you need soap!:roflmao:

A pen/pencil and an index card.

I should have been more clear. Record as in, video tape, not write down.

I want to start making a running log on youtube in addition to my journal here, similar to what you've done.

I should have been more clear. Record as in, video tape, not write down.

I want to start making a running log on youtube in addition to my journal here, similar to what you've done.

I used a Sony snapshot camera with a video capability. I don't record my workouts though, now and then I will post something interesting, but rarely.

Today's workout -

lower

front squats 1 second pause in hole - RI 90 seconds
warm up
5x5 at 195 lbs

DB unilateral RDL's - RI 2 1/2 minutes
3x10 at x2 55 lbs PR

Turkish getups - RI 45 seconds between sides
1x3 each side at 45 lbs PR

unilateral leg extensions 3 second eccentric - RI 60 seconds
2x8 each side at 100 lbs

total workout time - ~45 minutes

pooly pool/stretch

good workout. I felt comfortable under the bar today and front squats felt easier this week than last with 10 more lbs on the bar. I stretched before and after.

IML Gear Cream!
Hip Hip hooray for front squats and their majesty, they have the "special" in my book. I don't really have a book.

You should be back to front squating 700 in no time. I enjoyed doing 185 again the other day.

God i can remember when you were front squatting at your heaviest that was some sic stuff. You gotta get back there soon.

Hip Hip hooray for front squats and their majesty, they have the "special" in my book. I don't really have a book.

You should be back to front squating 700 in no time. I enjoyed doing 185 again the other day.

I like front squats. :)

I think I won't go back to back squats for a while.

God i can remember when you were front squatting at your heaviest that was some sic stuff. You gotta get back there soon.

I probably won't set a PR in that for a while. Gotta work my way back up. When I did 315 it was super hard and wrecked my patella tendons but I got it. Probably my proudest lift.

Fufu one leg squats with a 700 pound vest

Back